Our valued sponsor

Best/cheapest traditional bank for crypto business?

r6g

Jan 15, 2019
Visit site
Hi bitcoin & offshore experts,

Thanks for advising my company registration last time! I incorporated a private company in the UK and wanted to get a traditional bank account (and then maybe MisterTango as intermediary to an exchange). Could you advise which traditional bank would take a crypto-related company? I looked up Fidor bank in Germany but they didn't respond to email. Barclay's? HSBC? I am looking for a business account for fiat.

Thank you!

You want to read here about Fidor bank Anyone know Fidor Bank ? I have also not heard anything from them.

HSBC and Barclays are for sure not crypto friendly - you would need unofficial ways to get an account there for your crypto business.

Hi all,

Thank you for getting back - Fidor sent over a preliminary application but didn't respond to later emails. I suspect it is for the reason our members discussed above - no services for foreign individuals.

I found a Swiss broker and bank who is willing to open an account for a crypto-related company. Preparing documents and in talks with them. Fingers crossed and will keep this posted.

I was also advised about Belarus and Latvia banks - would love to hear if anyone has dealt with them before.