Our valued sponsor

Question Best company setup for royalties revenues. Spanish resident

carlosbl

Member Plus
Oct 25, 2020
www.qinvia.com
Hi,

What would be the optimal solution for a company to collect royalties from various patents?

The director and shareholder is resident in Spain and he will not change his residence.

I have thought about Cyprus, Malta and Estonia, but I do not know if any of these jurisdictions apply the exemption method with Spain once you pay taxes where the company is registered.

Thanks in advance.

Reactions: CyprusLawyer101
Hi,

What would be the optimal solution for a company to collect royalties from various patents?

The director and shareholder is resident in Spain and he will not change his residence.

I have thought about Cyprus, Malta and Estonia, but I do not know if any of these jurisdictions apply the exemption method with Spain once you pay taxes where the company is registered.

Thanks in advance.
Hi,

Cyprus offers the optimal solutions due to the IP Box Regime, income from qualifying IP assets is taxed as low as 2.5% (and with some other incentives potentially 0% is properly structured).

In order for the Cyprus company to be taxed in Cyprus without any issues it will have to show management and control in Cyprus.

Reactions: carlosbl

Latest Threads