Our valued sponsor

Best Countries that allow Foreigners to Get Mortgages?

as per title. I want to invest in countries where housing is not extremely overpriced (yet) and interest rates are not that skyhigh.

I heard Portugal is one of them but seems like housing is way too overpriced now.

Anything in Eastern Europe or Asia?
Well, if you skip "overpriced" you can do that in Georgia. The local financial industry gives anybody a mortgage.
And you can see it in the country: Buildings are being erected everywhere.

Of course, quality is miserable and prices are cratering.

In order for it to be profitable to take out a loan for a house or a building in general, one must surely build something of high quality with a good location so that it can later be sold at a profit? Or is there something I have completely misunderstood?

In order for it to be profitable to take out a loan for a house or a building in general, one must surely build something of high quality with a good location so that it can later be sold at a profit? Or is there something I have completely misunderstood?
Most of the new houses (buildings) in Southern and Eastern Europe, Central Asia and the Middle East are of very low quality. At least until now developers have found enough morons who bought that crap.
So, "high quality" is -sadly- not a requirement.

Latest Threads