Our valued sponsor

Best country and bank account for google adsense revenue

andromeda

Aug 16, 2020
Visit site
Hello everyone,

I would like to start by saying I am very happy to be a part of this forum and this family. I am going to start an online website for some passive income and link this website to google adsense which generate revenue from ads displayed on the website. the basic requirement to get paid is to have a bank account and also a valid address for the PIN code they send you when you reach the threshold of withdrawing your revenue from adsense. BUT without the PIN code your funds will never be withdrawn and one more point is you can not change the country of the adsense account when you create it.

For these 3 reasons I have not been able to decide which country to have a bank account in and must have a good governmental postal service since they send you the PIN code as a postal card by the national postage service. so before i link my website to adsense. I need to have and know the following
1- Country with good governmental-national postal service
2- No income tax country so i keep the revenue. because for example if i choose my current residency country i need to report tax here in Sweden.
3- Opening a bank account for non resident. better be private
4- Possibility to do it remotely , bank account opening, and then the PIN be forwarded to me once it reach a residential address in the registered bank account and address of the same country.

I hope you can help me with this I looked into UAE which i got to the realization i need to be a resident or go there to open an account but i read here i need to deposit money which i do not have yet.
I looked into Bahrain but have not reached any concrete answers.

I hope you can help me with this and put me on the right track.

All the best.

Latest Threads