Our valued sponsor

Best country to cash out 800k$ BTC to FIAT

This is mixing two things into one... Point #1 is residency questions and you should have that solved before cashing out.
Point #2 is finding a bank that won't go crazy, I think most banks will go crazy above some amount and it is even worse with EMIs.

I have a fake local bank account on a foreigner id so no tax for me and there are no limits in Poland believe me, I already purged the entire account without any questions.
sorry for off-topic question but I'm really interested what you will/would do next if you managed to cash out (say those 800k we are talking here about) to a bank account not in your name

Maybe what would be possible it to buy some real estate as the prices are going up very quickly here in Poland (15% every year). I know you can buy with CASH without any issues if you are a foreigner. I am actually owner of a few.
I don't believe you can buy that easy (or at all) 500k worth house using cash in EU country like Poland - maybe you can buy something for 100-200k and pay a smaller portion of the price cash if the seller is interested to get tax free cash however this is complicated, inefficient (considering the amount you need to "launder") and not without risk

I bought a house worth $360 000 in year 2015 by CASH. Never had any issues, I can scan you the notary act. They don't give a f**k where the money comes from if you are a foreigner. And by the way, CASH is still VERY popular in Poland. I was also very surprised of the notary asking me for CASH to pay the house, as it is very common here, they have cash counting machines at every notary office.

I bought also 4 flats in June, no issues at all, and lot of my friends opened bank accounts based on actually real ID foreign cards but it would work as well with fake ID cards.

I of course use a PO box and VPN to connect to online banking for obvious security reasons.

Maybe I should start selling this services as they are real bulletproof :D

- Create your fake plastic ID National card with your picture.
- Plane tickets to Berlin then I can pick you up from the airport or you can take a bus (2 hour drive).
- I can give you a Polish postal address or PO box and forward your mail to your real address.
- I help you go to any street store to buy the SIM and get it registered on the fake id, that is the easiest part of all.
- And then I go to bank with you so you create your bank account and I translate all for you.

PS : It is better to go to a small branch of the first national Polish bank as there are old very friendly ladies so no stress at all :)

I must say the first time I almost shitted my pants when they took the fake number ID and scanned it LOL I was ready to run out of the bank and I was hearing the police sirens but hey, what do they say, 99% of fear is created by your brain. and nothing usually happens.

For information, all my money came from Seychelles IBC and EPB account (game business, MMORPG) when privacy was meaning something, I closed this IBC 3 years ago now. Now I'm mostly renting the flats and just travelling :D

No problem. I was already thinking about what I should do to day, enjoy your stay.

For information, all my money came from Seychelles IBC and EPB account
You are talking that you've made a transfer from your Seychelles IBC and EPB account to your personal polish account, then had cashed out all the money and nobody has given a f**k? It's kind of impossible these days, especially when the money are connected with crypto.

Create your fake plastic ID National card with your picture
And then I go to bank with you so you create your bank account and I translate all for you
Сongratulations, now you come under several harsh criminal laws

Reactions: bastard
Well do you think google/facebook do all legal tax avoidance? Maybe wake up? Did you know Google paid recently a 1 billion EUR fine to France for tax avoidance fraud? I can assure you that it is worthless at my level, there are bigger fishes in this world.

If someone needs more details I guess we can discuss in Mentor Group (not for pussies)

Last edited by a moderator:
I bought also 4 flats in June, no issues at all, and lot of my friends opened bank accounts based on actually real ID foreign cards but it would work as well with fake ID cards.

I of course use a PO box and VPN to connect to online banking for obvious security reasons.

Maybe I should start selling this services as they are real bulletproof :D

- Create your fake plastic ID National card with your picture.
- Plane tickets to Berlin then I can pick you up from the airport or you can take a bus (2 hour drive).
- I can give you a Polish postal address or PO box and forward your mail to your real address.
- I help you go to any street store to buy the SIM and get it registered on the fake id, that is the easiest part of all.
- And then I go to bank with you so you create your bank account and I translate all for you.

PS : It is better to go to a small branch of the first national Polish bank as there are old very friendly ladies so no stress at all :)

I must say the first time I almost shitted my pants when they took the fake number ID and scanned it LOL I was ready to run out of the bank and I was hearing the police sirens but hey, what do they say, 99% of fear is created by your brain. and nothing usually happens.

For information, all my money came from Seychelles IBC and EPB account (game business, MMORPG) when privacy was meaning something, I closed this IBC 3 years ago now. Now I'm mostly renting the flats and just travelling :D
To reply to your above post with courtesy: obviously you are not polish and have very marginal understanding of their system. I have found in your post eight gaping incongruities that will without a doubt leave you identified and land you and your clients in major legal troubles. As a result, you will be detained at your next EU border crossing.

Reactions: cybertrack
@GrumpyMess @daxbr For information, did you knew that "collectionary" fake ID cards / fake driveng licences are 100% LEGAL in Poland ? Have a look : https://clubcard.com.pl/sklep/

And of course I'm not talking about about FAKE EURO bills for "collection purposes" or cinema/movies production that are 100% LEGIT and there are plenty of LEGAL shops where you can buy them in whole EU.

Seriously guys, I came here for some advanced advice, payed the Mentor subscritpion and who I'm talking to ? Children and students behaving like Sheriffs ? Seriously ?

Reactions: Bitcoinyeah

Latest Threads