Our valued sponsor

Best country with the banking system for C2B software business?

profitbbb

May 12, 2018
Visit site
Hi,

My business is offering software products and service to individual clients.
Can you recommend me country to setup company and large local bank options which are suitable for C2B transactions?
Because i see most of bank don't like payments from individual clients.

BTW, I am not EU citizen but tried it in bulgaria but the banks don't like c2b payments :)

Thanks for your helps.

Thanks for reply.
US is not good option. I checked gibraltar but there are not many bank options :) I see there are 2 times more bank in bulgaria but they are not friendly with c2b individual transactions :)
Try Revlout

Reactions: profitbbb
Reactions: profitbbb
You should also get yourself familiar with Georgia. I have an IT company there, 5% tax on dividends is all I pay and its absolutelly legal. Its a georgian company which creates alot of opportunities to do banking in Georgia and other countries.
I am afraid they have problem about transfers from individual accounts. I will research it more deeply. Thanks for your advice.

You should also get yourself familiar with Georgia. I have an IT company there, 5% tax on dividends is all I pay and its absolutelly legal. Its a georgian company which creates alot of opportunities to do banking in Georgia and other countries.

Thank you for sharing.

Some questions - Is it mandatory to have substance there? Is your company registered at free (special) economic zone? In which countries possible to open bank accounts apart from Georgia?

Thank you for sharing.

Some questions - Is it mandatory to have substance there? Is your company registered at free (special) economic zone? In which countries possible to open bank accounts apart from Georgia?
Im affraid to lie to you, also I am a new user here and dont want to get banned for marketing. I opened this company some years ago, but its not in a special economical zone, its a governmental licence. You actually have to have an address there but it works same as a usual offshore address its just not a P.O. box. I used some agents to open this company, and I dont remember everything so good. Concerning bank accounts, currently I have a Georgian bank account opened for this company, but I assume that other countries shouldnt have any problems with opening a bank account since its not an offshore company.

Yes good question, georgia is not in EU but it should have more bank options to open an account?
Concerning Georgia there is a very good bonus its not CRS country

Last edited by a moderator:
What bank in Georgia is this you keep promoting? how can you open the bank account and is personal visit required? what about introducer is is required?

This sounds like someone that was banned just for a few days ago!

What bank in Georgia is this you keep promoting? how can you open the bank account and is personal visit required? what about introducer is is required?

This sounds like someone that was banned just for a few days ago!
I understand that saying that im not that person is kinda useless on the internet :D however I have no intention to get banned, and I wasnt promoting any bank, I was describing georgian company which I use for my business activities in IT.

Im affraid to lie to you, also I am a new user here and dont want to get banned for marketing. I opened this company some years ago, but its not in a special economical zone, its a governmental licence. You actually have to have an address there but it works same as a usual offshore address its just not a P.O. box. I used some agents to open this company, and I dont remember everything so good. Concerning bank accounts, currently I have a Georgian bank account opened for this company, but I assume that other countries shouldnt have any problems with opening a bank account since its not an offshore company.

Concerning Georgia there is a very good bonus its not CRS country
You mean Explore Georgia | Official Georgia Tourism & Travel Website | Explore Georgia.org - who the f**k is going to bank in the USA unless you live there or your name is Osama Bin Laden ?

Seems someone skipped lessons of geography at school:D:D:D
Yeah I know s**t about geopraphy that's why I'm asking!

But second guess is Georgia (country) - Wikipedia so it's one of Europes shitholes again. I know guys here was screaming about Cyprus at some point but they promote European worst shithole as something stable. I love you guys.