Our valued sponsor

Best cryptocurrency to store value for 1-2 years?

respect

Offshore Agent
Member Plus
Jun 14, 2015
Visit site
Hi,

I am looking for recommendations on the best cryptocurrency to store value for 1-2 years.
Of course, cryptocurrencies have their ups and downs, but would like to keep some money on crypto for that period of time, hopefully, not losing it all, and eventually, getting a profit when I cash it out.

Talking about storing 6 figures in crypto.

I guess the best one would be BTC, but curious about what are your thoughts on ETH, XRP, BCH or LTC.

Despite my username BTC will be king long term IMO. If you are able to swing trade each month there are better options to diversify your portfolio but if you just want to buy and return in 2 years to cash out BTC is the only option IMO

Despite my username BTC will be king long term IMO. If you are able to swing trade each month there are better options to diversify your portfolio but if you just want to buy and return in 2 years to cash out BTC is the only option IMO

Yeah, I was assuming BTC would be the one, but when I see the trends, I realize that BTC is losing market capitalization over the years.

XEo2LEX.png

@respect your point is valid but IMO not something that will decide who will be the long standing store of value. This chart certainly shows other alt coins are gaining traction and market value but I don't feel it provides much insight as to who s a safe place to store ones money.

Ltc and Eth are certainly good second and third, Bcash IMO is an alt coin only still alive due to Rodger and Jihans manipulation.

If your available to trade at all I do suggest some divercification to get the best from your fiat. If you just want to return in a few years the only place I'd put my own money without overseing it would be BTC.

I'm currently trading many alts with the sole intention of increasing my btc holdings, I would use/trade any of the coins you mentioned but would certainly be looking to sell those for BTC before I put the funds into cold storage.

Reactions: respect
Frankly speaking, I have somewhat different views. I am not one who prefers holding Cryptocurrency on for too long. I believe instead of doing it we could take temporary benefit and then join up again later. If we got stuck in, then it just never ends.

I actively do trading and the ONLY thing I do is to watch market day in and out, it is enough to give me an idea of how to trade. I always follow CryptoNewsTrends site, which really makes it easy in terms of decision making.

Latest Threads