Our valued sponsor

Best EMI for Spanish citizen

Sir Gelato

Member Plus
May 8, 2019
Visit site
I'm looking for an EMI with 0 fees or at least the cheapest ones. To accept payments as a contractor, also with a decent ammount of withdrawing (2000 - 4000 eur/month) and with some type banking secrecy, cause i don't want the spanish tax man knocking at my door.
¿What do you guys recomend?

Thanks

Similar situation here.

What you are describing the tax man will not accept in any way. I am sure you are aware of that. So you will be 100% relying on bank/emi secrecy which won't let you sleep well imo as at any point things may change and they will report you. Also your customers, depending on how much invoices are, might report that to their tax auth and those to the Spanish tax man. And a few years later you get a penalty several times any income you got.

AFAIK there is no way around it but I'd love to hear ideas.

They are companies that can create everything online.. an HK company is expensive.. and you dont have to fight for the 0 tax.. you just have to declare every year.. and yes you have to pay for that declaration.. in my case I pay around 1000 usd per year for that declaration.. and is nothing against the taxes I should pay.. also I have several emis accounts.. but right now I am about to open a Cyprus account

Register a Hong kong ltd with a nominee.. open a bank account in behalf of that company.. and save whatever you want without taxes.. they wont report you cause the nominee is the face of the company...

So the "nominees" are going to be the beneficial owners? Otherwise you are going to have to tell the bank the benefical owners and the account will be reported.

Reactions: JohnLocke
The nominee have a private contract with you.. he cant do anything on behalf of the company
That's not going to work that way at least if you open an account for such company in any European bank! I believe it's the same for the US and most other countries in the world.

Reactions: Martin Everson
The nominee have a private contract with you.. he cant do anything on behalf of the company

Ok, I think you are new to this. Or perhaps you are compensating the nominee well enough they are willing to accept the legal risk of claiming to be beneficial owner of assets that are not theirs. Ask yourself if these nominees will swear before a judge that they are the beneficial owners when it comes to crunch time otherwise devise a new plan.

Latest Threads