Our valued sponsor

best emi with no video call

Kievcash

Nov 21, 2018
Visit site
Hello.
What are the EMI that support No Video Call to open an account ?
Because some of my clients dont have a cam.

No video call
Dedicated Iban
European license

This are the list of requirments, thank you for an answer

If you find one please let us know here, I don't of no one.

Reactions: profitbbb
yes i know one, but more and more difficult to open with it, i would like to know if paysera offer dedicated iban >?

from my experience security of money and ease to open for a business account Transferwise and Paysera are the best, i did majority of all emi that exist (i dont count scam like leopay...)

thank you

yes i know one, but more and more difficult to open with it, i would like to know if paysera offer dedicated iban >?
When i mean dedicated IBAN it is to receive money and send money from the same account number.

So you know one but don't want to tell us is but expect people to help you here?

Sogexia offer this But it was working fine months or 1 year ago, now i do not know.
I know that they use dedicated iban but reject applications especially if you are not a EU resident.

Paysera offer dedicated Iban.
You made my day with your customers without cam :D...
But more seriously , most of Emi ask for video call or at least selfie with the id documents in hand, or use a recognition software like jumio.
So tell your customers to buy a cam for 5 bucks
Ok i will try paysera i will tell you if its real Dedicated because most card processors now ask exact account number and topup money to Card processing by it (example Mollie) and if you do not fit this they do not activate it (example transferwise do not fit because they use another of their account to send out money)

If you want try sogexia use a french director and french company or West european company like BE, FR, LU or GB but with french passport if the company is incorporated outside france, if not i think they will reject it they start to be very suspicious.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sogexia offer this But it was working fine months or 1 year ago, now i do not know.
I know that they use dedicated iban but reject applications especially if you are not a EU resident.
but you can't use it or you want more options or what is the point of this thread?

There is no need to make that many posts, you can MARK the text you want to reply to and click on the REPLY or +Quote button, this will make my job easier here!

They still work, they still provide GB Iban through the Rafael's bank in UK. Not especially like them but it works.
what company you use ? and when you open, last days more difficult

but you can't use it or you want more options or what is the point of this thread?

There is no need to make that many posts, you can MARK the text you want to reply to and click on the REPLY or +Quote button, this will make my job easier here!
Yes want more variant because one is not enouth, in EMI 3 variants is minimum

Last edited by a moderator:
the conditions of such payments system like stripe stop to be interesting, several months or 1 year ago was much more flexible, now they froze accounts like PP, It's start to be a adake to get CC processing, very difficult almost impossible.

The best variant is to setup a new company in EU with one resident director and open the gateway for example under a LU OR IR company with adequative capital and not new one and transfer abroad the profits by paying for brand royalties, fees....