Our valued sponsor

Best EU Country for Logistics & Import Company

Risehigh

Dec 11, 2020
Visit site
Hey guys, I am looking for a good country in regards to import tax (especially on fashion) and Vat.

Goods will be bought via crypto and there will be no invoice - in which country would this be possible?

Thought about Bulgaria or Romania bcs of the cheap office and labor cost aswell.

Would love to use this company as a purchase company that buys goods from mainly Asia/China processes, relabels, reinvoices etc them and send to main company based also in EU.
I know this would kill the substance requirements to send it to both my own companies, but not if It has enough substance like a real good trading company.

Thanks in advance :)

What about Cyprus, that could work they have also great tax benefits for foreign companies, not domestic corps.

Malta and Turkey may also be worth to look into, the latter has no problem with copyright infringements.

No why should it be difficult to get this setup in Cyprus. There are service providers / accounting and legal firms in Cyprus that can help with it.

roughly 3000 in setup for a small office and 600 rent including utility so you need someone to work there, starts at 30€ / hour and up.

Latest Threads