Our valued sponsor

Best Jurisdiction for Forex Signal/Analytics site

Belize is not cheap any longer.. it changed because of the company requirements (500k dollars charter fund) to be enforced in April, 2016 the said jurisdiction has lost its attraction.

Sounds true but are you sure about that point if so you got a point there!?!
here are some points:
‘We will see the Spanish flag on Gibraltar soon’, Spain threatens to take over post-Brexit
Gibraltar seeks to hang onto EU benefits in UK Brexit deal

I have lived in Spain so i know the issue very well. Spain have blocked already the border of Gibraltar. If they take over Gibraltar, it is dead for Gibraltar. 10 years ago when i lived in Spain i would never thought it happens but now, the UK has huge debt and they don't want Gibraltar anymore.

Reactions: negon
So you mean UK won't Gibraltar so Spain don't which leave them become their own jurisdiction/island ?
Gibraltar citizens wanted to stay in Europe. In fact, Gibraltar gets all the investments from European companies and people. They are scared to lose the single market. Gibraltar people want to stay in European Union.
So, They will have no choice than becoming an independent republic and split up with UK.
Furthermore, UK loses money because of Gibraltar. Uk companies use to lower their corporate tax using Gibraltar. On the other hand UK has the biggest debt in European union. UK would benefit a split up with Gibraltar. Spain would benefit Gibraltar to become European. Gibraltar wants to stay in the single market.

I think it is going to move and it is not a safe bet to incorporate in Gibraltar today.

Reactions: JohnSeed and negon

Latest Threads