Our valued sponsor

Best jurisdiction to form P2P crypto exchange

you jump from topic to topic.
You just show you have no clue what you are talking about.
You posted you wanted to create a fiat on and off ramp.
Now you compare it with pure crypto trading.
You clearly lack the smallest knowledge about that topic
Create a localmonero account, create a localcoinswap account. Go open a trade and you will not have to provide any KYC when onboarding the platform, only once you facilitate a transaction where you are exchanging crypto/fiat the vendor will then prompt you the user to provide photo ID, and selfie. Maybe you aren't fully educated on how a centralized p2p marketplace like paxful works.

What are the best jurisdictions to form a P2P cryptocurrency exchange similar to localbitcoins
localbitcoins is a pure fiat on and off ramp.

Even only crypto trading platforms have to implement regulations.Does everyone work legally based on regulations no.
Does it mean they won't have any consequences because they are still running .......no
Once the CBDC's will be out platforms which won't obey regulations will be shut down no matter if dex/dao etc

localbitcoins is a pure fiat on and off ramp.

Even only crypto trading platforms have to implement regulations.Does everyone work legally based on regulations no.
Does it mean they won't have any consequences because they are still running .......no
Once the CBDC's will be out platforms which won't obey regulations will be shut down no matter if dex/dao etc
Paxful is registered as a MSB you can check on fincen directory, aswell as Localbitcoins lol. They are regulated, and ban users in certain states like New York which requires additional compliance. It is illegal to sell crypto and not vet your customers, i'm fully aware, but we aren't selling crypto.

Paxful is registered as a MSB you can check on fincen directory, aswell as Localbitcoins lol. They are regulated, and ban users in certain states like New York which requires additional compliance. It is illegal to sell crypto and not vet your customers, i'm fully aware, but we aren't selling crypto.
Hello Venturevis
I saw your post

HIRE PEOPLE FOR WORK I will pay you to represent my company​

Do you still need someone
I am African. I live in Stockholm, Sweden
Lets talk

Latest Threads