Our valued sponsor

Best Offshore Approach ?

Maamoulashta

Dec 29, 2020
Visit site
Hey Everyone,

Long-time lurker but first time poster. So thing is I've been scouring the forum for a while trying to find the best offshore account approach. Unfortunately I end up reading plenty of threads without a clear conclusion.

So my question is this.... currently, what are the best options in terms of offshore accounts for decent fixed term deposit interest rates. Looking for a high interest bank.

I've read about Georgia/Armenia/Cambodia but all seem to have their issue or question the origins of the money. Speaking of the money it'll be money im transferring from a Canadian bank to the offshore bank (ie: Georgia).

Please let me know if there's any info needed in order to be able to guide me here or please point me to a thread that pertains to this subject in case I missed it.

Thanks,

Reactions: durdur
Yes, I've already emailed some. I had Pasha bank replying that they'll want me to come in person to open and that usually for any transfer they'll be requiring to know origins of the money. Still waiting on others.

Thanks for your suggestion about ACLEDA bank. Do you have any experience with them overall ?

Reactions: durdur

Latest Threads