Our valued sponsor

Best offshore bank for Hong Kong company

baliz71

Jan 31, 2019
Visit site
Hello,

I ask your help for my setup, i explain you the situation :
I have an Hk company, and you know opening a bank account with a card is difficult. Neat don't want me so the only solution for me is to open an offshore bank account.

I got paiement from Stripe and Paypal to my Currenxie account, and then i will transfer the money to an offshore bank account to use the credit card from this bank (can they ask me something about this ?)

I'm thinking of Switzerland bank account, i'm french of nationality so is more easy for me, same if i live in bulgaria now

So if you have good banks in Switzerland that you know, i appreciate the share :)

Thank in advance !

Why Neat didn't approved you? Is it because they are not on-boarding new company anymore or any other reason?
You can have a try with HSBC, standard chartered bank etc there in HK. HSBC is easy to get an account but unfortunatelly they easy put you outside if you don't supply them tons of support documents for transactions.

Try CIM. Visiting them in Geneva in person to do an interview will speed up the process. If you do video conference call, it can take months to get the account active.

You might also try Bulgarian banks, especially Uni Credit Bulgaria, they are working with non-residents, but you need to submit an application in person in their branch, preferably in the main office in Sofia. They do not wanna work through email or do pre-screening.

Reactions: TurnedToRobot
Try CIM. Visiting them in Geneva in person to do an interview will speed up the process. If you do video conference call, it can take months to get the account active.

You might also try Bulgarian banks, especially Uni Credit Bulgaria, they are working with non-residents, but you need to submit an application in person in their branch, preferably in the main office in Sofia. They do not wanna work through email or do pre-screening.

I use bulgarian banks already, and i want to avoid them. I have to go here 5-6 times because the work is not done correctly.. People in bulgaria are not very helpful; i know DSK bank and Uni credit but uni credit now is more hard for offshore business