Our valued sponsor

Best offshore bank solutions

KorpoKorpo

May 28, 2018
Visit site
Hello,

We are running transparent business connected with affiliate marketing in Poland. We have opened Marshall Islands offshore company and now we are looking for the best bank account solution. We tried Cyprus but the verification was terrible...
We are looking for something with low commissions, EURO currency..and the most we want to have at least 2 cards(debit or credit, doesn't matter) with small commission while withdrawals from ATM(this account will be only for withdrawals from ATM) and also possibility to daily limit of withdrawals at least 1k euros per day and 30k monthly.
I saw some people recommends Mistertango but they offer 20k euros monthly limit of withdrawals and only 1 card(correct if I'm wrong).
Money turnover - 40-50k euros monthly.
We are located in Poland so it will be good to find something without any gov agreements.

Waiting for messages from you and also Mentor Group approval :)

Reactions: negon
Revolut has 15k euros annually - I don't know it it's possible to go around it somehow...
LeuPay has almost the same rules as Mistertango.
Waiting for message from Puerto Rico bank but I'm afraid that there will be 1 account - 1 card and quite big ATM commissions...
I've checked Mauritius also(unfortunately 1 card - 1 account) but there was finally 6-7% commission when we want to withdraw euros in Poland from ATM's :/

Cyprus have issued a new Directive in very recent weeks to close accounts of companies where filing of accounts is not required. Belize does not have an accounting requirement so Cyprus will be closing all Belize Company accounts in due course. If Cyprus banking is required the company location unfortunately needs to be changed to one where accounting is compulsory.

Yeah pretty much it suck with Cyprus, you need to find a different place for banking if you setup a company say in Belize, Seychelles or any other place where accounting isn't an requirement. However, I believe this is going to apply for all banks worldiwde sooner or later!

Better is to keep your company in an country where accounting is required and just setup the corp. so you can forget about accounting or just leave it when time is.

OK, in that I case I would need a new bank account or move my Ltd from Belize to e.g. Seychelles. Would that work?
No that would not help unless you choose a bank that don't have put these stupid rules in action i.e. Euro Pacific Bank or some Banana bank around.

What will help you is to incorporate a company in Cyprus, UK, Malta or similar places where accounting is required.

What will help you is to incorporate a company in Cyprus, UK, Malta or similar places where accounting is required.

Absolutely right!

Baltic countries (Latvia, Lithuania, Estonia), Czech Republic, then Cyprus. Who will be the next? I think offshore banks.

Set up an onshore or middleshore company - this is the only way out. And all banks will be glad to see you as their clients.