Our valued sponsor

Best Offshore company formation agent?

Maybe we should bring this thread to life again!

I'm looking at offshorecompanycorp.com until I read this Looking for a quick & cheap company for one reason so I forget about them again!

Now I'm looking at offshorecompany.com which offer very cheap company registration in different offshore jurisdictions but they are also exposed!

When I'm looking for an agent I would like to have someone at my side that I feel comfortable with, some that answers my questions and some I can get help from (paid / unpaid doesn't matter) and finally a company where I can find reviews. The major benefit I get from this forum is that I can read about people experience with specially one provider :D but also for a few others, this makes me feel more comfortable.

Reactions: orangeye and SoFast
Why so few if there are so many?
There is lots and lots of fraud in this industry. Every Joe want to be an agent and sell these services and they are the guys that f**k up the niche for all others!
Hi All. I am looking to set up a company and open a offshore account. I have seen many agents online. Can anyone recommend an agent?
I had a great experience with @auric to help me and offshorecorpgroup.com both know what they are into and how to get even the most complicated setups done!

Reactions: bastard
There is lots and lots of fraud in this industry. Every Joe want to be an agent and sell these services and they are the guys that f**k up the niche for all others!

I had a great experience with @auric to help me and offshorecorpgroup.com both know what they are into and how to get even the most complicated setups done!
How fast can you get a Belize company with nominees?

Is there no offshore agent in this forum that can market them self?
If they have Mentor Group status they can put a signature on their profile. If they want to advertise they need to pay for this service. We don't allow advertising or self promotion here. You can read the forum rules, Terms of Service and Rules it helps to keep the forum clean at some extent.

Reactions: bastard
I'm looking at offshorecompanycorp.com until I read this Looking for a quick & cheap company for one reason so I forget about them again!

Now I'm looking at offshorecompany.com which offer very cheap company registration in different offshore jurisdictions but they are also exposed!

When I'm looking for an agent I would like to have someone at my side that I feel comfortable with, some that answers my questions and some I can get help from (paid / unpaid doesn't matter) and finally a company where I can find reviews. The major benefit I get from this forum is that I can read about people experience with specially one provider :D but also for a few others, this makes me feel more comfortable.
LoL this company is a cheat and operate only to fool people into your business. I can only say to anyone, you need to have deep pockets if you use this company and it will smash you with a hammer!