Our valued sponsor

best offshore country in 2024 to be protected from legal action in USA and Europe?

It very much depends on what you have done and who is after you!
I am not a criminal. I run an online store and sell products in Germany and USA. In these countries, there is a good chance that you will be sued because you made a mistake on the website or a product is damaged and you have to pay compensation to the buyer that you cannot cover with insurance.

• Wow
Reactions: jafo
It is indeed very simple; that is why one sets up a company, to limit liability in their business. Should such a problem arise or even a lawsuit come out of it, you close the company, and those suing you for such matters can look up in the directory for some compensation.

For this purpose, I would set up a company, for example, in the Seychelles as a front company and then conduct all settlements in a company behind it, for example, a UK LTD, as long as it is still easy and inexpensive to do so.

It is indeed very simple; that is why one sets up a company, to limit liability in their business. Should such a problem arise or even a lawsuit come out of it, you close the company, and those suing you for such matters can look up in the directory for some compensation.

For this purpose, I would set up a company, for example, in the Seychelles as a front company and then conduct all settlements in a company behind it, for example, a UK LTD, as long as it is still easy and inexpensive to do so.
US doesn't usually adhere to Limited Liability in cases...

See all the regulatory actions, they bypass and name the owner/ceo/ etc as one of the counterparties in their cases.

It might be so, but they cannot enforce American law in, for example, England, meaning one would need a local court in England to issue the same verdict as in the USA if we assume that he is being sued from there. Therefore, it is quite straightforward and simple.

I am not a criminal. I run an online store and sell products in Germany and USA. In these countries, there is a good chance that you will be sued because you made a mistake on the website or a product is damaged and you have to pay compensation to the buyer that you cannot cover with insurance.

This only happens in rare cases, after a few warnings and if you have 1000+ complaints.

how would you go about to establish your self in Russia without risking your life?

Easy......

• Love
Easy......

Useless, as it doesn’t stop 7.62x39 (AK-47 caliber)

• Haha
Easy......

In Russia, you've got security companies who able to provide stealth bodyguards

• Haha