Our valued sponsor

Best payment services that accepts a website that sells ig, yt... followers, views and likes

topanga

Mar 7, 2023
Serbia
Visit site
Hello everyone!

I am looking for a payment processor for my website that sells instagram followers.
I was using Stripe without any problems, but after year it suspended my account. So I gave up on them and tried to search for a new one.
I tried to contact many high-risk payment services featured in the posts on this forum, but everyone rejected my website.
My income from the site is around $200,000 per year and I have a chargeback of around 0.4%.
My company is in the US.
Can you help me find a payment system that accepts my site? Anyone that is in the similar line of business, can I get some advice?
Feel free to E-mail me. Dm. Comment. Whatever works for you. Wen lambo?

Hello everyone!

I am looking for a payment processor for my website that sells instagram followers.
I was using Stripe without any problems, but after year it suspended my account. So I gave up on them and tried to search for a new one.
I tried to contact many high-risk payment services featured in the posts on this forum, but everyone rejected my website.
My income from the site is around $200,000 per year and I have a chargeback of around 0.4%.
My company is in the US.
Can you help me find a payment system that accepts my site? Anyone that is in the similar line of business, can I get some advice?
Feel free to E-mail me. Dm. Comment. Whatever works for you. Wen lambo?
Where are you from?

@topanga
revamp the quoted mode of operation, setup should be from the ground up, most high risk processors reject entities from the US and the like, due for Facta,Aml procedures, and most pertinent settlements in USD.

setout for high risks settlements in currencies other than USD, processors exist that would rather settle in currencies other than USD/EUR..which has been a major frequent factor to most processors closing down merch accts and at best limiting seller accts etc.

the playing field within the highrisk industry as per 2023 has been switched up..innovate or get taken out.

Reactions: daxbr