Our valued sponsor

Best physical EU bank for expat

Mimimel

Feb 13, 2021
paris
Visit site
I am looking for a bank in Europe with some criteria if you have any suggestions I am interested

- Only physcial bank (no EMI). I can move to the bank if needed

- EUR balance and SEPA supported

- Resident in Panama accepted first, and if ever it blocks resident in Malta accepted

- French passport accepted

- The first deposit cannot exceed 50k€.

Private bank are ok but i think minimum deposit will be 500k€ +

Reactions: myshufflemix
That Panama residency is a show stopper.

Maybe someone else will have suggestions to meet that criteria.

I have opened bank accounts in NL and they never asked me for my residency. But they need a proof of address where you 'live' in NL. And opining is in person in a branch office
Thanks for the reply, it is possible to konw the name of the bank and what residency used ?

That Panama residency is a show stopper.

Maybe someone else will have suggestions to meet that criteria.
Yes it is a red flag for swiss bank that why i will probably use malta as residency.

I'm confused, couldn't you open in any EU country if you tell them that you live in that country? To me it seems obvious that you can open a bank account in NL if you have NL's utility bill, or is that not the case elsewhere? I guess the problem would arise when they realize that you don't live in NL but in Panama. This could even happen if you login from Panama's IP address.

I'm confused, couldn't you open in any EU country if you tell them that you live in that country? To me it seems obvious that you can open a bank account in NL if you have NL's utility bill, or is that not the case elsewhere? I guess the problem would arise when they realize that you don't live in NL but in Panama. This could even happen if you login from Panama's IP address
IP is not a problem it is easy to bypass that. Use a local utility bill will work on all EU country. But im looking for a bank that accept foreigner, then a foreign utility bill. Swiss bank accept but unfortunatly panama is blacklisted.

Reactions: joffreylol
Last I checked they charge $10 per side on CFDs
Hows the banking experience in your opinion? Is it worth the crazy fees?

EDIT: I just checked again, it's $10 minimum per side.
$0,01/share over $10

How did we get to talking about brokerage fees? ns2

I guess your new to forum so welcome thu&¤#. But keep to topic please.

Reactions: TheCryptoAnt