Our valued sponsor

Best place in Singapore to help setup a subsidiary BVI investment company

giogiogio

Jan 6, 2021
Visit site
Hi,

I have an holding company in Singapore (I'm not a resident) and I would like to ask if anyone has recommendations for registrars that can facilitate the opening of a BVI company to serve as an investment company (no external funds will join this new company, all funds will come from the parent holding in SG).

Any registrar that has experience and can also help with the bank account process in SG? My holding has an account with UOB at the moment if that helps.

Reason for BVI is the lack of requirements to show your books every year as this is for me to use as a trading forex/crypto and to avoid the mess that accounting has become every year since I do quite a bit of volume.

I read that OCBC is the only one that caters to IBCs in SG, is this still the case today?

Thank you

Maybe stick to Singapore corporate service provider then? I remember Rikvin were incorporating BVI companies, maybe check with them? They should be able to help with the SG bank account too. They are not the cheapest for sure, but on the other hand I used them for many years without any hiccups.

Maybe stick to Singapore corporate service provider then? I remember Rikvin were incorporating BVI companies, maybe check with them? They should be able to help with the SG bank account too. They are not the cheapest for sure, but on the other hand I used them for many years without any hiccups.

Thank you will look into Rikvin. Yes I'm looking for a Singaporean corporate service provider just like the one you seem to have described.

Latest Threads