Our valued sponsor

Best privacy + paypal ?

Welcome aboard :)

Well there are a few solutions depending on your budget and what it is you require.

Cyprus company + Cyprus bank account + Cyprus paypal - works fine, personally I have a setup like that and a few other users on this forum two.
UAE as I can see that is suggested here a few time, we have no user experience here so far
Belize company and 2co.com for PayPal transactions, works fine, I have a fully working setup with them. It is also the cheapest to setup and maintain.

Reactions: adoffshore
Welcome aboard :)

Well there are a few solutions depending on your budget and what it is you require.

Cyprus company + Cyprus bank account + Cyprus paypal - works fine, personally I have a setup like that and a few other users on this forum two.
UAE as I can see that is suggested here a few time, we have no user experience here so far
Belize company and 2co.com for PayPal transactions, works fine, I have a fully working setup with them. It is also the cheapest to setup and maintain.

Thanks for the response
What makes cyprus different on obtaining paypal from other offshores countries?

It is almost impossible to get a PayPal account for most offshore jurisdictions. Exceptions are Hong Kong, Scottish LP, Ireland and maybe UAE.

From my experience if you want something like this and it should be less complicated, a Cyprus company is what you are looking for.

Hi Auric,

I have a question regarding this:

How can you accept PayPal payments through 2co? Don't you need to have a Paypal account as well, even if your payment processor is 2co?
thanks

No it is not required to have a PayPal account if you use 2co..

No it is not required to have a PayPal account if you use 2co..

Ok. But how does it work in practice? Because as far as I know you can't transfer money from Paypal to a bank account unless you have a US bank account.

For example when I was talking with Braintree Payments they told me I can accept paypal accounts through their payment processor but I need to have a paypal account as well in order for this to work.

Thank you for your time.

Reactions: lookingforward
Ok. But how does it work in practice? Because as far as I know you can't transfer money from Paypal to a bank account unless you have a US bank account.

For example when I was talking with Braintree Payments they told me I can accept paypal accounts through their payment processor but I need to have a paypal account as well in order for this to work.

Thank you for your time.
As i know you can transfer money from Paypal not only to US accoutns, transfering my freelance stuff to Maltese account without problems. (Yes, its only takes around 3-5 days, instead of instant US transfer)

Thank you for your time.
You may contact 2co.com support to ask. But in the meantime. Yes it works, you don't need any PayPal account to accept PayPal through 2co. They can transfer the money to your Cyprus or any other account.

People just don't like 2co's fees that's one of the reason why some spend lots of time and money on getting their own PayPal account.

It is almost impossible to get a PayPal account for most offshore jurisdictions. Exceptions are Hong Kong, Scottish LP, Ireland and maybe UAE.

From my experience if you want something like this and it should be less complicated, a Cyprus company is what you are looking for.

all right, so going for cyprusto try paypal, do i need any important setup in order to achieve it? like director nominees, etc