Our valued sponsor

best setup for offshore vape company possibly EU

Shadygoose

Feb 13, 2021
EU
Visit site
Hi there I need some help from pros and people who knows and luckily I found this forum.

I went in so many doggie website selling company or service that not even replay , the only one was sfm
but after a quick google search I found out some threads here of unhappy costumers .

I am a Swedish swiss passport holder, with possible resident for this business in Sweden or Thailand *for proof of residency if required

I wanted to sell my vape e-liquid possibly with a offshore anonymously with low taxes in EU markets ,
speaking around an looking apparently is very hard and complicate sell eliquid ? I was surprised as contain no nicotine …. I was looking in EU offshore because my target costumer are in EU and I thought was the best.

other website said I should chose to open a US Delaware LCC, hongkong, or Canadian as they are friendly

if you where me need to create a company for e commerce selling e-liquid in EU what is the best way to do it ?

and where to go for buy the service as I going crazy with all this dogy company selling services.

p.s also wish to acept bitcoin not sure if this matter

thanks for your time .

1. Selling to EU customers means you will be lieble to collect and send a VAT to tax authorities in EU.

2. Selling vape e-liquid is restricted activity in the most of EU countries. You will need a special permit in every country where you want to sell to. Obtaining a license is not something problematic. It just takes some time and money. And there are additional excise duties which you will have to pay in all countries where you will sell your product.

3. There are just a few countries in EU where banks do not care too much what you sell if it it nothing prohibitied. You can count that countries in a fingers of one hand. All of them are in eastern europe. Hungary, Slovakia, Czech Republic, Romania, Bulgaria.

4. If you do not want to pay taxes in Sweeden, your foreign company will have to have a real presence in a country. It means having a physical office, few employees etc. Sweeden has a very tight CFC rules. Just having a foreign corporation will not help you.

5. There is no way how you can sell any regulated product in EU and remain anonymous. Or, maybe there is. Using a professional nominees. But I do not know about any serious company which will be able to provide you nominees for a regulated business for less than mid 5 digit amount per year.

6. If you will try to sell this product from outside of EU to EU customers, customes will seize and confiscate almost every package which you send from outside of EU to EU customers. Whareas this is something what undergo excise duty in every EU country.

1. Selling to EU customers means you will be lieble to collect and send a VAT to tax authorities in EU.

2. Selling vape e-liquid is restricted activity in the most of EU countries. You will need a special permit in every country where you want to sell to. Obtaining a license is not something problematic. It just takes some time and money. And there are additional excise duties which you will have to pay in all countries where you will sell your product.

3. There are just a few countries in EU where banks do not care too much what you sell if it it nothing prohibitied. You can count that countries in a fingers of one hand. All of them are in eastern europe. Hungary, Slovakia, Czech Republic, Romania, Bulgaria.

4. If you do not want to pay taxes in Sweeden, your foreign company will have to have a real presence in a country. It means having a physical office, few employees etc. Sweeden has a very tight CFC rules. Just having a foreign corporation will not help you.

5. There is no way how you can sell any regulated product in EU and remain anonymous. Or, maybe there is. Using a professional nominees. But I do not know about any serious company which will be able to provide you nominees for a regulated business for less than mid 5 digit amount per year.

6. If you will try to sell this product from outside of EU to EU customers, customes will seize and confiscate almost every package which you send from outside of EU to EU customers. Whareas this is something what undergo excise duty in every EU country.
LoveMyLife gonna merry you ! , thanks so much for the answer ! yes i was think nominees , anyway like you said every country have is own rules i was reading about and permits .

what structure you recommend me ?

Latest Threads