Our valued sponsor

Best setup for Onlyfans income

Hi!
To keep it short, I’m from Argentina,
I want to start on my own with some girls (take over 100% of the marketing - management).
What is the best way to create a payment structure where I have control over payments?
  • 1st option: I was thinking of opening a llc in US and withdraw the money there to mercury. In mercury you can create sub-accounts so I could withdraw each of my models with their respective ACH there.
  • 2nd option: I was thinking of creating a skrill account to them, have them verify it, change the password and then withdraw the total amount from the account in crypto and send their cut to them. (is this legal?)
Do you think there is any other effective way to resolve the payment issue?
Methods available here:
ACH
Skrill
Paxum
Wise
Cosmopayment
Pagomundo
I appreciate all the help and I apologise if I asked anything wrong!

Reactions: cyranofer
You may speak with an agent in the US to help you with setting this up as well as an tax attorney in the US - most often such things sounds easy but they are complicated in the real world because of the increasing strong tax regulations.

Hi!
I want to start on my own with some girls (take over 100% of the marketing - management).
What is the best way to create a payment structure where I have control over payments?
  • 1st option: I was thinking of opening a llc in US and withdraw the money there to mercury. In mercury you can create sub-accounts so I could withdraw each of my models with their respective ACH there.
  • 2nd option: I was thinking of creating a skrill account to them, have them verify it, change the password and then withdraw the total amount from the account in crypto and send their cut to them. (is this legal?)
Methods available here:
ACH
Skrill
Paxum
Wise
Cosmopayment
Pagomundo
What is your nationality?

Hi!
Methods available here:
ACH
Skrill
Paxum
Wise
Cosmopayment
Pagomundo
Paxum payments wise.

Latest Threads