Our valued sponsor

Best setup for small income

symon

Mar 19, 2018
Visit site
Hello,

I have few customers abroad, not really big ones.
Anyway I have enough income in my country of residence so I'd like to setup an offshore company with an offshore bank account so that all my customers abroad will use.

I'll not be UBO of the company/bank account.

Money will stay abroad I'll spend it when I'm on vacation or maybe to buy some stuff online.
I think I can save up to 20K/year so it's not that much.

If it can also be low maintenance setup I'd appreciate.

Any advice?
Thanks

You may reconsider your options. As I read you it sounds like you think that you can avoid to pay tax until you take out the money of the offshore company which is not how it works. This will work the first year until you get reported but then you get the tax hammer!

You may reconsider your options. As I read you it sounds like you think that you can avoid to pay tax until you take out the money of the offshore company which is not how it works. This will work the first year until you get reported but then you get the tax hammer!

How could it be so? EMI will report the account to my country of residence?

How could it be so? EMI will report the account to my country of residence?
yes, this how it works in 2018, EMI will report to the local tax office, the tax office will report to the tax office in Belgium
the best option for you
is Gibraltar+ several EMI accounts under the name of professional nominee
it is not neccessary to do bookkeeping for Gibraltar nonresident company

yes, this how it works in 2018, EMI will report to the local tax office, the tax office will report to the tax office in Belgium
the best option for you
is Gibraltar+ several EMI accounts under the name of professional nominee
it is not neccessary to do bookkeeping for Gibraltar nonresident company

ok thanks,.
Does the EMI also report professional/business accounts?
I understood it was mainly personal account which I know I have to declare to my local tax authorities.

so I have to find a professional nominee from Gibraltar in that case, correct?
If I want to have a card, will it be under the nominee name or my name?
Do you have a rough idea about the cost of this setup?

Auric, sorry to hijack this post... How can i contact you regarding your ready made companies?