Our valued sponsor

Best setup to live in Dubai without doing business?

What do you think, how easy will it be, just a walk into the bank and that's it?
Every bank has a Mobile app. You can open account using that app using Emirate ID only. even without visiting bank.

Here is the list of the app:

play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.liv.android
play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.mashreq.NeoApp

And many more

Reactions: erni
Not bad, as an foreigner I only need to have focus on getting that Emirate ID, for instant going the route described here a few times already, once I have the ID I just download some bank apps and open an accunt?
It makes sense. After all I know many places where opening bank accounts for residents is very easy and standard (with a lot of variation of course lol as some countries banks do heavy background checks)

I'm looking to set up some sort of a an offshore/freezone company in the UAE or get a freelance visa which will allow me to live in the UAE and do personal banking there but i don't really need the company to do any actual work as my setups in other countries are fine for now.

So my question is what would be the best set up in the UAE purely from a residence visa perspective? I need to to be easy enough to open a personal bank accounts and live a normal life as a resident without having to jump through hoops.
Did you ever go forward with the freelance visa or did you just set up the FZ company?

Dear ,
Do not pay any agent you can directly go through their website .
Submit your application to their website .

www.dmcc.ae
dic.ae (Dubai Internet city )
creativezone.ae

For DMCC

1. Business activity: (attached is the list of activities provided by DMCC)
2. How many shareholders (Individuals/Corporates):

3. Residency visa requirements required the first year:

4. Property/office solution you are interested in:

DMCC is currently running new promotions such as the below:

• Up to 50% reduction on the total company set up fee, along with a Flexi Desk for 1 year
  • Flexible payment options for new DMCC Business Centre tenants
  • Complete digital process for business set up from the comfort of your home

Dubai internet city

Initial process (stage 1: No cost, approval on business plan, security clearance, & purposed name of the company)

To start off the procedures, you will need to complete and email me the below mentioned documents:

1. Application for License (form attached)
  2. Business Plan (as per template)
  3. Passport copies for all the shareholder(s), director(s) and manager
  4. Select an activity for the company (from the list attached)

After obtaining the necessary approvals, I’ll be sending you the legal documents to complete, as discussed we usually send the legal documents after the initial approval is granted.

Stage 2- Legal documents (payments to be made after the legal documents submission)

After the initial approval is granted we send a set of legal documents (templates) as per the company shareholding structure to be completed. Its recommended to complete the legal documents only after the initial approval is granted.

Costs to incorporate:

License fee: AED 15,020 (annual)

Registration fee: AED 3,520 (one time)

Share capital: AED 10,000 (minimum – refundable/ Not applicable for Branch of a Foreign company).

Lease fee: Depends on the space (80 sqft = grants you 1 visa)

Establishment card: AED 2,000 (annual)

Employment visa: AED 3,361.87 per employee (3 years) outside the country/ AED 4,991.87 inside the country

Visa deposit: AED 2,500 per employee

For the lease, please find the below:

** Minimum option is AED 25,000 which is a shared desk at the business center which grants you two visas.
that's really good information, I really like it. But you need to know what you are doing, if you are not using an agent to help you. What about small traps, don't you risk that you can end badly if you do something wrong here?

Reactions: troubled soul
Have a look at the threads here

it can be of interest for you.