Our valued sponsor

Best solution to transfer 150K from France (business account) ?

You're exaggerating things. Why do you think you should pay taxes if you're the owner of both companies?
because he personally dont own the money. The Company owns the money. If the owner of the Company wants to withdraw money he have to pay taxes

EDIT: Oh, you talk about salary, not dividend. This can be interesting.
But I think it's not a good idea, as they could just reconsider me as French tax resident, because I receive salaries from my own french company.
Nah salary is not possible since you have Limited tax liability in France

Whether a company owner needs to pay taxes if he is sending money between two companies that he owns will depend on the following factors:

• The type of entity that owns the companies. If the companies are owned by a C corporation (US), then the transfer of money between the companies will be taxable. This is because C corporations are considered separate taxpayers from their shareholders. As a result, any profits that are transferred from one company to another will be taxed as income to the C corporation.
  • The type of transfer. If the transfer of money is a loan, then it will not be taxable. This is because loans are considered to be debts, and debts are not taxed. However, if the transfer of money is a dividend, then it will be taxable. This is because dividends are payments that are made to shareholders from company profits.
  • In the US. If the transfer of money is less than $10,000, then it will not be subject to reporting requirements. However, if the transfer of money is more than $10,000, then it will need to be reported to the IRS.

Some additional things to keep in mind:
  • If the company owner is transferring money from one company to another to invest in the other company, then the transfer may be considered a capital contribution. This is a type of transaction that is used to increase the company's capital base. If the IRS determines that a transfer is a capital contribution, then the company owner may be able to deduct the amount of the transfer from his or her personal income taxes.
  • The reason for the transfer. If the transfer is for a business purpose, such as to pay for expenses or to loan money to one of the companies, then no taxes are typically due. However, if the transfer is for a personal purpose, such as to pay the owner's salary or to distribute profits to the owner, then taxes may be due.
  • The relationship between the two companies. If the two companies are part of the same corporate group, then there may be special tax rules that apply to the transfer. For example, in the United States, transfers of assets between group companies are generally not subject to capital gains tax.

In my opinion, I believe you could send money to your company as a means of "capital contribution" or a "loan" without paying taxes.

If you have any questions about the tax implications of transferring money between two companies, then you should consult with a tax advisor, depending on your jurisdiction.

Tell me you don't know anything about taxes without telling you me you don't know anything about taxes.
You're the expert around here.

Reactions: JohnLocke
In my opinion, I believe you could send money to your company as a means of "capital contribution" or a "loan" without paying taxes.

The question was not how to send money, but how to get the money out. You don't even seem to understand the question, nor what a capital contribution or loan is. It also doesn't help that you quote something you found on the internet about transferring money between two US companies, when the question is about transferring money from a French company to a UAE person.

If you have any questions about the tax implications of transferring money between two companies, then you should consult with a tax advisor, depending on your jurisdiction.

The tax advisor will say to pay the 30% tax.

........., when the question is about transferring money from a French company to a UAE person.

I think you're the one who wants to read the question again, but maybe I'm wrong, I don't understand the English alphabet anymore.......

-----------------------

Now the others solutions I heard about.. invoice my companies between them (my French company and my Dubai company)...........
-----------------------

I think you both are right in your replies, however, there is no need to attack each other. There is also the option to ignore a user ;)