Our valued sponsor

Best strategy for minimun taxes for a Marketing company business through Internet

IMmarketer01

Oct 18, 2017
Visit site
Hi I am new on the forum but come with some specific questions. Of course before do anything I will consult a tax lawyer but would like have some information. Some of my questions are the following

I am planning to open an offshore company and a bank account as a strategy to save and optimize in taxes. can I incorporate in an offshore country such as the Seychelles and open a bank account in another such as cayman islands? or I only can open a bank account in the country that I incorporate the company.

Following the first question. That would be for a marketing company that deals with online traffic and lead generation, basically our business is entirely on the internet so no physical product. just services and we get paid per each lead, sale etc. Our advertisers or clients are based worldwide. I am in Latin America. based on that, what you think would be the better tax strategy to pay the less possible.

I think that if I register a company in let's said cayman islands or another country with zero taxes and bank there that will be enough but not sure. looking for advice

Reactions: negon
bank account in another such as cayman islands? or I only can open a bank account in the country that I incorporate the company.
You can open an bank account at any International bank arround and it has not to be in the same country as the company is registered. For instant Cyprus banks open accounts for International companies!

As you already mentioned you have to consult a tax consultancy. There may apply tax on worldwide income in your country. Means, even you setup a offshore company so you have to pay tax locally from the companies income. It requires some advance setup.