Our valued sponsor

Best Structure for dropshipping business to avoid taxes

Gipsy

Sep 18, 2017
Visit site
Hello,

This is my first post at this great forum :)

I'm based in Middle East, working as an online dropshipper from China to the rest of the world, mainly US and Europe.

I'm looking to Register a company to accept payments through Visa & MC.

Which is the best structure? U.K. Or Cyprus? Will I have to pay taxes when most of my business is done from outside U.K. ?

What's the best structure? I'm really Confused looking for help.
I'm not interested in offshore heavens due to there not good reputation.

Thanks in advance.

I had very interesting chat with an agent from Uk & Offshore Company Formation Agents | Turner Little (real person not bot), and he told me that for Dropshipping the best option is to go with Hong Kong Offshore Company and Bank account. According to him, when you make business (dropshipping) outside of HK, a.k.a you are NOT selling in HK, you do not pay taxes. And HK bank accounts and companies are well respected over the world., so it should be easy to setup a payment gateway account without worrying you will be banned or declined.

How much of this info is true... I am not 100% sure. But I am researching...

Hi there! wondering if I could get some help? I'm trying to get my dropshipping store moving but having a hard time getting the product catalog from my suppliers. PLEASE any help/guide is really needed and appreciated. Thanks for your help!