Our valued sponsor

Best structure

“I want to buy a car. It should have four wheels and I don’t want it to break down. The brakes must work, too. What is the best model to buy?”

You will get recommendations ranging from a used Honda Civic to a brand new Lamborghini or a road train. No matter which one you buy, it won’t be of any use if you live underwater or have no arms and legs. The question is simply phrased way too broad for any answer to be useful - unless somebody wants to sell you their services. Then it will be useful to them of course.

Recommendations would depend on many factors, such as your nationality, your country of residence, where your customers are, the kind of business, revenue/profit, what assets you hold, what kind of claims you want protection against, ..., ...

1. I am not a usa citizen nor do i live in the usa.
2. My clients are worldwide, suppliers are mainly in china.
3. Looking to hold the business and its revenue as assets.
4. There are also realestate properties
5. Looking for privacy and protection from lawsuits should any arise.

I hope this is more defined. Further feedback is greatly welcomed!

You got 2 of the best advises you can get:

- "Take time to educate yourself...", you are maybe on the best place to get info by yourself for free, and if you try Mentor's Group, you can get better help, for sure the most cheap you can find.

- "Recommendations would depend on many factors...", can be more clear, in order you can get really help, you must share more, if you are not comfy, search here, there are some people how work advising and setuping, try PM.

And I can give you one more from my ignorance, Get Professional Advise (but first read a lot, the more you know the better choices you'll do), you looks successful, so setup a sh*t structure for save a few grand thinking you did ok, and get f*cked for any smallish detail, has no price, or on the best-worst scenario you realize before but you spend a bunch cash creating and later vanishing.

There is a lot of information around here at OffshoreCorpTalk you may really take the advise from people here and take your time to learn about everything.

I want the llc and PIF and i know where i want them. The only thing i am not so sure of the trust. Im debating between, cook islands, nevis and belize.
The laws are all very similar, cook island has been tried more in court.... any suggestions regarding these 3?

Latest Threads