Our valued sponsor

Question Best way to use a recently acquired UK Ltd company - Strategies & Tax advantages ...

OffshoreResearch

Nov 27, 2019
Visit site
Hi all,

I've recently acquired an UK Ltd company previously used for an online activity but 'paused' since few years.
The company owns an apartment outside the UK and this's the only reason for whom I need to keep it active.

What's the best way to take advantage of it for my online activity (sale of intangible assets) ?
I'm a non-UK resident.

Is it possible converting it into an LLP supposing to find a second partner ? No I guess ...

Is it possible converting from operational to holding company ? Again no for what I read from a quick Google search ...

What other ways to get tax advantage for example by creating a sort of relationship with another existing company ?

Please, list any possible advantage I may get with this UK Ltd company in terms of taxation and describe the needed steps to build the right structure.

Also interested in knowing about tax-free sectors (if any) like fx trading, stock trading etc ... Just to know if I should just keep it dormient or use the same in some profitable way.