Our valued sponsor

Bet365 withdraw

Status
Not open for further replies.

Isaac075

Mar 11, 2022
Azerbaijan
Visit site
Hi ,dear arbusers ,i am living in country which country i am only aviable only withdraw to bank wire and card ,my country stopped 1 martch 2022 to gambling money to the bank wire and card.but bet 365 legal in my country . I have option skrill,neteller to withdraw but in my country this option is not provided by bet365 That why i withdraw foreign banks which is owned by name

I have 4 digit balance ,what is bet 365 not paying to foreign bank ,they telling me you are only aviable to withdraw you fund to your country bank, and when i checking rule they do not this kind rule .1)They tell it is not rule it is over internal rule ?how i can force with them about that ?please inform me if you know that

2)Howewer if i withdraw to my country bank wire goverment will block my money,and i am telling this to bet365 support ,they do not understand ,they do not provide me any alternative option (skrill,neteller,muchbet)to withdraw my winning they told me go to withdraw only your country bank

Who is have this kind sitution and how force this 2 question and sitution thanks for respond,thank to arbusers

You already opened a thread on this topic below

Please use that thread you already opened to add any further details. You won't get a better answer opening multiple threads on same topic. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads