Our valued sponsor

Betting on turkish lira ?

Thinking that Turkey is going to use a gold standard whilst not even being willing to help out their own economy is pretty schizophrenic in my opinion.
But most of the threads posted in this regard seem to be. Always just extreme predictions without anything to back them up.
loonatics like you always listen to "experts" and "articles" .
Listen to them and watch how quickly your savings will drain

From dec 1st EU stops taking oil from russia and diesel will skyrocket same as inflation.
You won't read it in mass media so i guess this is also a false claim

But hey heavy industry moving to turkey also from germany.
Gas hub will be placed in turkey
turkey is collecting massivly gold.

but yeah german will be the winner ROFL
Nation of the stupid and blended (last 2 generations)
How many germans left this year ? 1.000.000 (must be the stupid ones) where 50k was average ?
I guess it says everything

Last edited:
You told:

-------------------
But hey heavy industry moving to turkey
-------------------

Sir I guess you are a Turkish citizen defending the country with lies or you do not know how stupid Turkish and Muslim people. When the economy was relaxed after western influence they claimed that they were world leaders and Europe and USA are bowing down to their strengty. There is a one on one experience here.

You told:

-------------------
But hey heavy industry moving to turkey
-------------------

Sir I guess you are a Turkish citizen defending the country with lies or you do not know how stupid Turkish and Muslim people. When the economy was relaxed after western influence they claimed that they were world leaders and Europe and USA are bowing down to their strengty. There is a one on one experience here.
it amazes me how dumb people can be.......seriously.....attacking others with their stupidity even not being able to count 2+2 .
So Turkey has high inflation.
So the first question somebody with working grey cells has is what is the agenda behind it since turkish leadership is not stupid like coming from a banan republic or your grey cells attacking all muslims

I said heavy industry moved and is in the process moving to turkey which is confirmed by a high amount of articles even naming these big companies.

So what advantage has a high inflation in turkey for the heavy industry and banks which companies and banks in western countries have the direct opposite ?

Answer it yourself and maybe you get a bit smarter

Reactions: polonieth
Look my muslim Turkish friend. I pardoned you. Please pray the god western people help your country. Thats all you can do. Western people are a man of honour not to defend such a situation and they handle everything on their own without begging and praying for other countries. That's how they become strong. They know everything I tell. They are a man of honour not to defend such a weak and ignorant country whose past 20 years economy was the creation of Western world. You are still praying Westen heavy industry and business man to make a charity helping your country get better. You can not do anything on your own.

So the first question somebody with working grey cells has is what is the agenda behind it since turkish leadership is not stupid like coming from a banan republic
Sorry to tell you but having an authoritarian dude with ZERO economic knowledge have direct power over your central bank to make himself look like a good(?) president in their country's eyes is dumb. Please also do not forget that loads of Erdoghan's supporters do not even live in Turkey, and are just happy when they visit their family on vacation and find that the prices are cheap when they exchange their Euros.....

Reactions: deraty
Sorry to tell you but having an authoritarian dude with ZERO economic knowledge have direct power over your central bank to make himself look like a good(?) president in their country's eyes is dumb. Please also do not forget that loads of Erdoghan's supporters do not even live in Turkey, and are just happy when they visit their family on vacation and find that the prices are cheap when they exchange their Euros.....
You don't understand that turkish citizens are not heavy industry or banks in turkey.
Did i mentioned anywhere that erdogan is not a scammer or cares about turkish citizens ?

I said and you people need to learn to read properly that a high inflation massivly benefits heavy industry and banks in turkey.
Western countries are moving into a big recession already creating a banking crisis.Banks and companies loosing profit/cash holdings where in turkey they make record profits and are not in a recession.
If you would see the big picture you would understand what an opportunity this is

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: deraty

Latest Threads