Our valued sponsor

BIN restriction

Get a card with a BIN that isn't restricted. If your entire country is restricted, getting a foreign card might not help since your physical address, IP address, device location, and phone number country might also be blocked.

Depending on where you live, you can look into different EMIs and other non-bank financial institutions that issue prepaid cards or virtual cards.

Get a card with a BIN that isn't restricted. If your entire country is restricted, getting a foreign card might not help since your physical address, IP address, device location, and phone number country might also be blocked.

Depending on where you live, you can look into different EMIs and other non-bank financial institutions that issue prepaid cards or virtual cards.
thank you for the input. it's hard to find an EMI that issue a card to my country. country is Sri Lanka. how to find a bin that is not restricted?

thank you for the input. it's hard to find an EMI that issue a card to my country. country is Sri Lanka. how to find a bin that is not restricted?
At OP provide more details on what you intend setup, that could narrow a few options on BIN selection...

M.C with proper Tracks works exclusively in several situations...cig-:,

At OP provide more details on what you intend setup, that could narrow a few options on BIN selection...

M.C with proper Tracks works exclusively in several situations...cig-:,
I want to deposit money to wallets and buy bitcoins or other cryptos using visa cards. that's what I want but my country cards do not work.it worked for advance cash but not anymore. what do you mean by "at OP" and what do you mean by M.C ?

I want to deposit money to wallets and buy bitcoins or other cryptos using visa cards. that's what I want but my country cards do not work.it worked for advance cash but not anymore. what do you mean by "at OP" and what do you mean by M.C ?
OP means you, M.C is mastercard. M.C would work on restrictions.

Other options would be to Get a virtual Card attached to the wallet.

Moreso another option would to get a fully verified Advcash attached with a card, which should serve well..

OP means you, M.C is mastercard. M.C would work on restrictions.

Other options would be to Get a virtual Card attached to the wallet.

Moreso another option would to get a fully verified Advcash attached with a card, which should serve well..
Advance cash also does not work for my card. it was before. but I tried yesterday but got that annoying error message which indicates that it was blocked on advance cash too. can you tell me where can I get a good VCC? MasterCard also does not work. I'm furious about this. they should not do that. so its seems there is no workaround for the BIN restriction ?

Advance cash also does not work for my card. it was before. but I tried yesterday but got that annoying error message which indicates that it was blocked on advance cash too. can you tell me where can I get a good VCC? MasterCard also does not work. I'm furious about this. they should not do that. so its seems there is no workaround for the BIN restriction ?
The precise work around for this would be to obtain a fully registered verified adv acct..
Moreso as per the platform rules, send me a PM, no sensitive info on open thread..

Latest Threads