Our valued sponsor

Binance asking questions

JohnnyDoe

Schrödinger's guy
Elite Member
Dec 6, 2021
beach
Visit site
I just received this request from Binance. Is it a standard one or should I be worried?

IMG_2856.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: jafo
What is this BS now.

Whose asking for 2023 tax statement when we are still in 2023...lol????
I guess they refer to 2022fy filed this year.
Anyway I sent them a bunch of docs dating all the way back to 2013. I was already verified though, I am using binance since 2017.

What is this ACE shitcoin they airdropped? I just made $4k out of nothing.

• Wow
Reactions: jafo
When Binance is asking for your tax return they are likely doing basic due diligence specifically to check if you are committing tax evasion . Otherwise they would ask for basic source of funds.

I can't remember if your still in Italy or left - maybe I am wrong....lol. But could also be standard tax office request such as what HMRC did to Coinbase for all UK residents who made withdrawals over £5,000 in fiat during 2021.

Reactions: wellington and jafo
I’m paying the flat tax in Italy so I’m covered. Let’s see if binance likes the 2-pager tax returns form with just the €100k payment shown.
Let's say one has this 100k regime. You live in Italy ant have BVI company. So you still pay tax for this BVI company because it's "managed in Italy" ?
This "foreign source" income is not explained what it is.

How about crypto trading. If you live in Italy and trade , so this does not cover these 100k?

Reactions: zekamergim