Our valued sponsor

Binance asking questions

Reactions: Konstanz
I know - that's why I say that it's way better than telling Binance "I pay no taxes"...
#Bingo! It doesn't matter who it is, if they are NOT very wealthy and also paying zero taxes, you WILL get hate and maybe more.

PS. As a precautionary method, I tell people I don't even earn enough to survive. I've discovered that telling others I am struggling and a few hours away from homelessness brightens their day rof/% ;)

Last time a got an AML request it was from FTX 5 days before they collapsed (was trading there since the beginning and this was the first time they wanted something). I sent them the documents and took everything out the minute they removed the withdrawal hold. Would advise to do the same here, not because I think Binance will vanish but they will torture you again and again with their requests.

• Love
Reactions: jafo
Last time a got an AML request it was from FTX 5 days before they collapsed (was trading there since the beginning and this was the first time they wanted something). I sent them the documents and took everything out the minute they removed the withdrawal hold. Would advise to do the same here, not because I think Binance will vanish but they will torture you again and again with their requests.
Yes very true. Once a centralized exchange starts going down this path, usually there's no happy ending. Death by a thousand cuts (for you and for them).

Reactions: jafo

Latest Threads