Our valued sponsor

bitcoin and altcoins fall to hell!

diablo

Pro Member
Feb 23, 2017
Visit site
Have you seen it? I'm sure you noticed it already, what do you think will the bitcoin and all the other coins & tokens rise Again? or is this the end of an crypto era?

btc-falls.jpg

everyone is commenting like I got this much and I got this much, but no one has mentioned their thought about this. for me it seems pretty scary to buy any crypto at the moment

Yep, totally. I was lucky enough to buy in several months ago. I'm less certain that I'd take the same position today, as many whales and a chunk of the general public have caught up.

In the short-term more volatility seems certain. In the long-term it has the potential to see further large growth, or perhaps not, if large scale legislation works against it as banks/governments push for regulation. Very tough to predict, it all comes down to your personal gut feelings and appetite for risk.

I'm no expert, yet when I bought-in I did enough reading to make my gut comfortable. I'd suggest the same to anybody else considering it (it's a very personal decision).

Reactions: Okanda Fernando
Today was a day to sell on altcoins so since most of them are not traded in fiat it made BTC & BNB prices to raise. Like 5 min ago I sold the BTC I bought in the dip and got in some ADA, IOTA & XLM ;) All these three were in fibonacci's .38 supports and at overselling points. I believe those three have a lot of potential to really grow in the short term.

Reactions: JohnLocke