Our valued sponsor

Bitcoin ATM

Shlomo

Jun 23, 2018
Visit site
Hi,

Does anyone have any experience operating Bitcoin ATMs? I saw a few around, and I looked up a few companies which manufactures them. It seems quite cheap to buy one, and not very complex to get it up and running. I do not think it would be too much of a problem to find a location, and I guess since I have seen a few around already, the regulations allow Bitcoin ATMs (maybe without too much hassle?). Anyway, it would be interesting to hear some opinions on how profitable it is?

Hi,

Does anyone have any experience operating Bitcoin ATMs? I saw a few around, and I looked up a few companies which manufactures them. It seems quite cheap to buy one, and not very complex to get it up and running. I do not think it would be too much of a problem to find a location, and I guess since I have seen a few around already, the regulations allow Bitcoin ATMs (maybe without too much hassle?). Anyway, it would be interesting to hear some opinions on how profitable it is?
Hello.
What kind of information do you need? I am owner of 15 GB ATM.

Well, like I said, I was wondering how profitable it is? The ATMs I saw were also General Bytes: BATMTwo Bitcoin ATM. I saw them for sale here: Buy Bitcoin ATM

It seems that prices vary a lot for ATMs. Here is another manufacturer with a similar simple model: Bitcoin ATM | Lamassu (I think they are one of the most famous as I already heard about them many years ago).

Like I said, for these models costing around 2900 USD with shipping included, it would be a low investment. The question is, how profitable is it?

Well, like I said, I was wondering how profitable it is? The ATMs I saw were also General Bytes: BATMTwo Bitcoin ATM. I saw them for sale here: Buy Bitcoin ATM

It seems that prices vary a lot for ATMs. Here is another manufacturer with a similar simple model: Bitcoin ATM | Lamassu (I think they are one of the most famous as I already heard about them many years ago).

Like I said, for these models costing around 2900 USD with shipping included, it would be a low investment. The question is, how profitable is it?
I have 5 General Bytes BATMThree and 10 General Bytes BATMTwo. I am very satisfied.

The Profit depends on many factors:
- place of installation;
- number of visitors and/or customers;
- period of the year;
- quotation of the cryptocurrency;
- exchange volumes;
- exchange fee.

An exchange volume of less than 5 BTC/month is too low.

Latest Threads