Our valued sponsor

Bitcoin / Crypto currency trading - withdraw funds tax free

John Kram

Jun 8, 2017
Visit site
Hi,

First post here, please go easy on me.

I have a few bitcoin and other crypto currency accounts (on various exchanges) and I am planning to cash them out in the near future. Wondering what is the best way doing so to limit my tax liabilities to as much as possible and be able to use the funds freely.

I live in NZ (NZ tax resident), but have real estate in the UK. I want to use the funds both in NZ and in the UK. I would want to pay off the mortgage on the UK property and preferably move the ownership over to an offshore company.

I have read on the forum maybe a Seychelles corporation would be good as they dont mind crypto currency trading income.

1, Would it be correct?
2, after setting up a Seychelles offshore co + bank account, can I transfer funds from crypto accounts to it freely?
3, Can I move these funds to NZ or UK without any issues from tax and legal stand point?

Thanks much!
John

Reactions: suzy
You could incorporate a Seychelles Company, open a Advcance Cash account and everything with darks, 100% anonymity and you pay no tax what so ever! Only problem can be that when you want to buy property in the Seychelles corp. you will need to have a PoA for a real person that then buy the property on behalf of the Seychelles entity. Advcash is good because you can instant Exchange bitcoins into EUR and USD!