Our valued sponsor

bitcoin/cryptocurrency

donald bathe

BANNED MEMBER
Jun 19, 2016
Visit site
what if a hacker lives in the united states/canada and knows that by hacking millions of millions of dollars inside these two countries will get him or her easily caught but then they tried to be slick and do this. they travel to africa or eastern europe and do the hacking from over there. they steal like 800 million dollars and yet they somehow convert all of that money into bitcoin or some other cryptocurrency, would it be possible for them to send all of this money back to the u.s. or canada or not? i only ask because in like 99% of all major hacks that ive read online the hackers are usually located in africa or eastern europe but ive never come across them being able to funnel back this amount of money back to the united states or canada, why is that? is it that cyber law enforcement cannot pick up on this possible scenario? stolen money via bitcoin back from africa or eastern europe, is it possible that the fbi wouldnt be able to pick up on this? if the hackers are located or live in africa or eastern europe once the stolen money has been converted into bitcoin or some other cryptocurrency why is it that the money over there but not being sent back to america or canada is more easily diverted or not trackable vs. being funneled back to the u.s. or canada?????????????? can someone please tell me what the heck is going on here? thank you.

I don't believe that any authority will hunt Bitcoins or treat it as an crime so far. In a few years they my recognize bitcoins and other crypto currency as valid as real money but today I think it is the wild west similar to what the Internet was back in 2000 - 2005 !

I don't believe that any authority will hunt Bitcoins or treat it as an crime so far. In a few years they my recognize bitcoins and other crypto currency as valid as real money but today I think it is the wild west similar to what the Internet was back in 2000 - 2005 !
then why is it that when hackers steal like 500 million dollars or more assuming that even if they converted the stolen money to bitcoin or some other currency they are located like in africa or eastern europe but never in the united states or canada??????????? has anyone ever thought of this? a hacker trying to be slick who lives in the first world going and doing the actual hacking from a third world country and then redirecting the stolen money via bitcoin back to the first world? why is it that like 99% of the time even assuming that bitcoin cant be traced that these guys are gonna be located in third world countries?????????? does a geographic location hold a key how and where a hacker can pull this off???????? rsvp.

Latest Threads