Our valued sponsor

Bitcoin to ?? to Transferwise what intermediate to use?

Let us know if it works! I always had problems with kraken.
Right now I use BTC to Wirex Business and then to Transferwise. No problems with this way so far.
Another way I used a lot before Wirex Business was BTC to epay.com and then to Transferwise. Don't know your sums, but they just pay out if payout sum is higher than 10.000€ . Maybe this changed, because as I look on their page right now, their service got a lot better. They are also connected with advcash, pm, fasa and payeer.

Any more experience with Wirex Business? Is it a great service?

what I've been doing for a good while now:

convert BTC into PAX (I use Binance for that)

send PAX to Paxos and order a wire to your TW USD account.

so far I've done this for close to 50k usd in about 4 months. no questions asked so far!
OMG i was suffer for long time =_=
then it was this easy
i got verified with Paxos in just 5mint, while i suffer in crypto and other few websites and some reject me for no sense reason

thanks for this =D

i am using BlockChain mobile app to get my BTC to PAX

and for Paxos will be easy to deposit the PAX and get them as USD =D

Reactions: Spinat
Why they shouldn't find a link between Paxos bank account and crypto?

I used TW for big withdrawal from Kraken and they didn't find out (even if it was damn clear), so it's a lot about luck because many of them are really incompetent, but I don't get why Paxos shouldn't ring them a bell...
i dont know exactly
but i am doing small amounts

for Kraken the Payment gateway they are using for adding USD/EURO and withdraw reject me because of my nationality so i cant test it =(
wirex is rejecting my PoA, but i found some way for that to get True Image stamp to verify from Public Notary so hopefully they accept it.

Why they shouldn't find a link between Paxos bank account and crypto?

I used TW for big withdrawal from Kraken and they didn't find out (even if it was damn clear), so it's a lot about luck because many of them are really incompetent, but I don't get why Paxos shouldn't ring them a bell...
Looks like paxos are also doing non crypto stuff with serious volume, might not be "black listed" so easily like other crypto service providers like kraken.

bisq is available just in really few countries. Really limited.
I just checked them out and asked their support, they claim new countries will be add to their accepted list soon! What ever that means :rolleyes:

Little update on the topic. Tried three deposits to TW
- kraken usd
- kraken eur
- Paxos usd

Kraken - both deposits OK.

Paxos - got this message

Unfortunately we can’t continue with transfer ##### — this is because it goes against our Acceptable Use Policy 1.2.2. (c.). The policy says we don’t support transfers related to cryptocurrencies, or any other virtual currencies.

Latest Threads