Our valued sponsor

Bitcoin well above 22,6K do is it continuing?

I know the market:

• Yes, it will grow to the sky's

Votes: 14 41.2%
  • No, it will bounce and fall to 14,5K or even less

Votes: 12 35.3%
  • No, it will go below 10K within 8 weeks

Votes: 4 11.8%
  • Not again!

Votes: 4 11.8%

• Total voters
I needed it to rise to dy but it did the opposite, damn crypto market!
Why does the market need to rise according to your needs exactly,do you think you are its master that it will follow your lead??Did the market tell you to buy into it or you did it out of your own accord and thinking.If you want to make money in the markets you have to banish such expectations and thinking.The only thing you can do and control is to cut your losses at a reasonable level or better still you get yourself a good wealth manager who can do it for you.You can check my quotes above as well.

• Haha
Reactions: khinkali
It's not falling further I say you!

Anything worth buying at $30k is double worth it at $15k
How much does it become worth at zero.I am not saying it will go to zero.But as i have always said short term there is more pain.Longterm i am with you that Bitcoin will have another great bull market.But i dont know the when.It maybe a very long time before there is another bull market.And people may not be able to hold till then.
In the long term everyone is dead anyway.
In hindi there is a song called" Kal kya hoga kisko pata abhi zindagi ka le lo mazaa" - meaning nobody knows what happens tomorrow ,so enjoy life right now.

Last edited:
How much does it become worth at zero.I am not saying it will go to zero.But as i have always said short term there is more pain.Longterm i am with you that Bitcoin will have another great bull market.But i dont know the when.It maybe a very long time before there is another bull market.And people may not be able to hold till then.
those buy when blood is in the streets and no one believes in anything and those who can hold will profit from it... easy as that
with bitcoin this famous "truth" is not true any more
In hindi there is a song called" Kal kya hoga kisko pata abhi zindagi ka le lo mazaa" - meaning nobody knows what happens tomorrow ,so enjoy life right now.
doing my best ;)

honestly itll never go to zero, ill just buy all the btc in circulation for 1$ just to put them on my wall

Reactions: khinkali
My impression is will go up again. Right now everything is down. So people will compare Crypto to Stocks. With the difference higher Risk and higher Return.
In my opinion, the most interesting part is that major exchanges are integrating crypto. INKB has crypto, Swissquate has crypto, and Bloomberg shows crypto prices. So the interest is there.
Banks will for sure offer and maybe recommend a small crypto exposure like 5%.

Reactions: Old Spice
it won't happen because I will buy them at 2$
All this when oil being a physical commodity went to negative territory.I also wish there is a good bull market in crypto at some point because it is the future but i never catch falling knives, i do not intend to pay a second tuition fee to the market for the same lesson.Markets are irrational much longer than we can remain solvent.I will turn around and buy when its time though.

Last edited:
My impression is will go up again. Right now everything is down. So people will compare Crypto to Stocks. With the difference higher Risk and higher Return.
In my opinion, the most interesting part is that major exchanges are integrating crypto. INKB has crypto, Swissquate has crypto, and Bloomberg shows crypto prices. So the interest is there.
Banks will for sure offer and maybe recommend a small crypto exposure like 5%.
And many more will come... ;)

You can pay me at any time to take delivery of your bitcoins
Yup why not if and when the price is right for me to do so .For the time being i am singing the song and shorting.If i make a bundle while short i will buy a bit more when i need to go long.Since i obviously do not have a hundred million like you Johnny.I have to make my budget stretch.Just what a Speculator does.Lets see how things look after 24 th.

Last edited:

Latest Threads