Our valued sponsor

Bitcoin well above 22,6K do is it continuing?

I know the market:

• Yes, it will grow to the sky's

Votes: 14 41.2%
  • No, it will bounce and fall to 14,5K or even less

Votes: 12 35.3%
  • No, it will go below 10K within 8 weeks

Votes: 4 11.8%
  • Not again!

Votes: 4 11.8%

• Total voters
Buy the dip when it happens. There are too many followers to write it off and not expect it to bounce back.
Rome wasnt built in a day my friend .No real movement ends in a day.There will be sufficient time to reverse my positions even if i am wrong.

This would mean bitcoin price is sub-zero, like it was for CL. Only difference being that there are no storage costs for bitcoin.
The reasons for something going to zero and something else going to zero are never the same.Did all bankrupt companies stocks which went to zero have the same reason apart from the fact that they were all bankrupt and went to zero.

They are most likely correct with their analysis.

Bitcoin has died 466 times if we are going to believe these people.

I can't see much pressure on them regarding the price of BTC - or is there any?

FTX and other clown company bankruptcies (past and future) have not much to do with BTC, except the least valued holders are selling in panic and the "right" ones are buying

I can't see much pressure on them regarding the price of BTC - or is there any?

If you were forced into a hodl all of these years because of the Mt. Gox fiasco and suddenly found yourself with 100 BTC what would you do? Obviously, run for the exit.

95%+ of people are going to run for the exit, thus pushing the price down.

FTX and other clown company bankruptcies (past and future) have not much to do with BTC, except the least valued holders are selling in panic and the "right" ones are buying

Genesis and possibly KuCoin are going under. This will cause the price to drop another 4K at least.

Also public perception is tarnished. People think FTX is Bitcoin. Smarter people know the difference. All they hear about are failures and it will cause investors to shy away for now.

I think altcoins are the best play right now until the Bitcoin price actually bottoms. Then reverse your position back into Bitcoin.

If you were forced into a hodl all of these years because of the Mt. Gox fiasco and suddenly found yourself with 100 BTC what would you do? Obviously, run for the exit.

95%+ of people are going to run for the exit, thus pushing the price down.

Genesis and possibly KuCoin are going under. This will cause the price to drop another 4K at least.

Also public perception is tarnished. People think FTX is Bitcoin. Smarter people know the difference. All they hear about are failures and it will cause investors to shy away for now.

I think altcoins are the best play right now until the Bitcoin price actually bottoms. Then reverse your position back into Bitcoin.
Altcoins are the worst play if bitcoin should go down (which is highly unsure).

In case of Monero, 0.03/b Jan 18, 0.008/b, nov 22 shows a massive underperformance what most (if not all?) altcoins have over a slightly higher time period.

Altcoins are the worst play if bitcoin should go down (which is highly unsure).

In case of Monero, 0.03/b Jan 18, 0.008/b, nov 22 shows a massive underperformance what most (if not all?) altcoins have over a slightly higher time period.

Look at XMRBTC over the past year. Over 100% gained.

Look at LTCBTC over the past 2 months... :) you feel me?

Look at XMRBTC over the past year. Over 100% gained.

Look at LTCBTC over the past 2 months... :) you feel me?
We all know altcoins do not outperform over longer periods of time.
There might not even be one single example...

Short term I can trade whatever asset I want. In such a timeframe, a lot of trading chances do manifest and can be significant.
You feel me? ;)

Last edited:
You mean during bubbles in Bitcoin's price.

Oh yes. Trade all of the dog-flavored coins that you want, homeslice. :)
I mean, Im sorry to prick your bubble. But facts state all alts trending down against bitcoin. Including eth, which is by far and a sky high margin the most performing altcoin showing lots of traction.
Go on coingecko and tick btc next to main.

Lets do maffs for eth:
ath June 2017: 0.14/b
now Nov 2022: 0.07/b

Lets do maffs for eth:
ath June 2017: 0.14/b
now Nov 2022: 0.07/b

It depends on when you did your swaps. Yes, if you held ETH instead of BTC over that long timeline you lost value.

When the BTCUSD falls certain alts gain against BTC so you can pick up some extra sats as the ratio peaks and BTCUSD bottoms and then reverse the trend.

The combination of rising interest rates, people fleeing risk-on assets, and bankruptcies logically means BTCUSD should fall further than this and there are piles of unclaimed sats to grab during this shake-out.

Also in this particular case you should overlay the inflation curve for Monero overtop of the XMRBTC chart.

Latest Threads