Our valued sponsor

BitDials - Anyone used it? Review?

Frederic

May 18, 2018
Visit site
Hi there,

had anyone experiences with BitDials already?
It looks good, they even offered me personal pickup in Frankfurt but I need confirmation of prior successful transactions with them.

Thank you

Everything they sell is grossly overpriced firstly. What could you possibly want to buy from them conf/(%

Thank you Martin, Sharps wants an ID from £5000+

So your looking to do an OTC deal to buy gold with no ID?

And BitDials (who have no gold) are looking to sell you large amount of gold in Germany with no ID?

Yup.
Actually the deal in Germany is that you can have up to 9,999€ worth of gold deals in a store without any docs.
Thing is to find the gold dealer that accepts a crypto payment.

Where is BitDials office or shop address btw?

It is in public interest so.....

@Frederic As you mentioned to me on PM you sent me - them offering to meet you in a hotel....lol rof/%. You don't even know their office address and their fake feedback on Trustpilot is not helpful. Secondly they have NO gold and will likely sell you fake gold or no gold at all. Are you i.e able to check any gold they hand you in a hotel lobby? They are not a gold dealer but what sounds like Gypsies. Thirdly you are almost certainly walking into a obvious trap whereby you could end up being subject of blackmail, phone stolen, strong armed into doing something you don't want to do. You clearly have something to hide and they could use revealing your identity as a form of extortion i.e they could stick you up for your ID and take photos of it and threaten that if you don't give good feedback on Trust pilot they will report you. It could also be a police scam to catch bitcoin tax evaders. From my experience of such scammers they offer to meet at famous hotel and always change the location to location in middle of nowhere at very last minute where they do you over away from cameras...lol.

So if Sharps want ID for £5000+ then do transaction of less than 5000 and do another transaction later or have a friend do it. Or give them ID I mean you think sales of good is subject to automatic cross border information exchange or something. You can walk into their bricks and mortar store and even store the gold you buy in their vaults.

Anyway good luck and anyone else reading this be careful of BitDials it sounds like a briefcase business with no substance or a complete scam. Other feedback welcome naturally.

I have no clue - it is not stated anywhere on the website. And yeah, I totally agree with you in all points. It is just that I am really not familiar how to deal in this area and I didnt want to publish stuff that isnt meant to published publically. Being a noob here with all of this stuff, I didnt thought about the other side if the coin, warning fellow forum members. Thank you for pointing that out.

Reactions: Martin Everson
Yeah bitgild sounds pretty nice. I am in contact with them. And no, Martin, I would have never went into this Gangster movie scenario. Id rather stay sitting on my Btc. I am simply over thinking all kind of options, as it is just a very stupid situation I am in. Definitely not something worth getting knocked out in a dark garage with flickering lights by some whorehouse Gangster.

• Haha
Reactions: Martin Everson

Latest Threads