Our valued sponsor

USPS moneysaver (has anyone used it? scam or not?)

Kalun90

Apr 22, 2024
LA
Visit site
This thread is a bit off-topic, but I couldn't find another section for it here.

I've been using https://labels.vc/ for a month now, I buy shipping labels (usps priority) from them all the time to ship some staff to some of my buyers on ebay via usps inside usa, saving a lot. I have 2 questions:

1) has anyone of you here used sites like this?
2) are these sites legal? customer service assures me that they have official contracts with usps.

We have something similar in my country, in EU, and for sure this one works the same way. They do have special contracts with the shippers so they can pass that discount to you.

In my country if you go to post office to let's say ship a box of 1kg you would pay 9 to 12 euro, while if you use a similar website like yours, your would pay 5,13 euro (same postal service)

To me it's surprising how many people don't know about this.

Reactions: Kalun90 and jafo
As mentioned before, the business model is legal and used a lot in eCom:

However, labels.vc seems a bit fishy imo. While the service itself might be legit, the setup reminds me of shipping intermediaries used by vendors on TOR markets.

Reactions: Kalun90 and jafo
We have something similar in my country, in EU, and for sure this one works the same way. They do have special contracts with the shippers so they can pass that discount to you.

In my country if you go to post office to let's say ship a box of 1kg you would pay 9 to 12 euro, while if you use a similar website like yours, your would pay 5,13 euro (same postal service)

To me it's surprising how many people don't know about this.
actually very few people know about it, even merchants on ebay and amazon with 10-15 years experience don't realize it.

0xDEADBEEF,​

I'm not confused by the site, I'm only confused by the payment in USDT trc20.

Reactions: jafo
  • Wow
Reactions: 0xDEADBEEF and jafo