Our valued sponsor

Blick Virtual Office Services

walterz

Jun 15, 2016
Visit site
Blick offer virtual office services for creative industries businesses just starting out that can’t yet afford workspace or for those happy to work from home but seeking a professional public image for their business.

A city centre address creates a confident first impression and as a virtual office customer you are entitled to 20% off meeting and boardroom hire fees (free AV equipment use with room hire).

We have two premises to choose from: our prestigious 51 Malone Road, BT9 6RY address or our Cathedral Quarter address 52 Hill Street, BT1 2LB.

Have a look at the options below: –

Basic Business
Address Service

We collect your mail for you to pick up at a time arranged with our head office at 51 Malone Road. Please note that if you choose the basic service and the Cathedral Quarter address, mail must still be collected from our head office premises at 51 Malone Road.

As a virtual office customer you are entitled to 20% off meeting and boardroom hire fees (free AV equipment use with room hire).

Monthly Rate Annual Rate
UK based Creative* Business £15 £150
UK based Non-Creative Business £25 £250
Non-UK based Business please contact us to enquire about costings.

*The vision of Blick Shared Studios is to focus on the needs of creative industry entrepreneurs. Creative businesses will be classified as eligible for reduced creative industry prices for virtual services using the UK’s definition of the creative industries - ‘those industries that are based on individual creativity, skill and talent with the potential to create wealth and jobs through developing intellectual property’ - includes thirteen sectors: advertising, architecture, the art and antiques market, crafts, design, designer fashion, film, interactive leisure software (ie. video games), music, the performing arts, publishing, software, and television and radio.

Advanced Business
Address Service

We will redirect up to 15 items of regular sized (including standard large letter sized) post to the address of your choice per calendar month. Post beyond the 15 letters will be charged at the price of postal and the cost will be added to your following bill.

As a virtual office customer you are entitled to 20% off meeting and boardroom hire fees (free AV equipment use with room hire).

Monthly Rate Yearly Rate
UK based Creative* Business £25 £250
UK based Non-Creative Business £35 £350
Non-UK based Business please contact us to enquire about costings.

*The vision of Blick Shared Studios is to focus on the needs of creative industry entrepreneurs. Creative businesses will be classified as eligible for reduced creative industry prices for virtual services using the UK’s definition of the creative industries - ‘those industries that are based on individual creativity, skill and talent with the potential to create wealth and jobs through developing intellectual property’ - includes thirteen sectors: advertising, architecture, the art and antiques market, crafts, design, designer fashion, film, interactive leisure software (ie. video games), music, the performing arts, publishing, software, and television and radio.

Virtual Service FAQ's

• How does the fee for the service have to be paid?
    All fees must be paid in advance by bank transfer, cash or cheque, to enable this we will supply our account details before the account is set up. All monthly fees must be paid quarterly in advance and all annual fees must be paid in full in advance.
  • What about parcels and oversized letters?
    We will let you know via email when any parcels or oversized letters arrive, however unfortunately due to the costs involved all parcels and oversized letters (not including standard large letter sized post) must be collected at an arranged time from our main premises at 51 Malone Road, Belfast, BT9 6RY
  • If I sign up for the Advanced Service how will I receive my mail?
    Mail will be redirected via Royal Mail to the address supplied on a weekly basis
  • With the Basic Service when can I collect my mail?
    As we are a small organisation with only a few members of staff and are sometimes out and about you must arrange a time with us when we are in the office for you to collect your mail from our main premises at 51 Malone Road, Belfast, BT9 6RY.
  • How much do the business address services cost?
    For UK creative businesses our basic business address service costs £15 per month or £150 annually or for our advanced business address service £25 per month or £250 annually. For UK non-creative businesses our basic business address service costs £25 per month or £250 per year or for our advanced business address service £35 per month or £350 annually.
  • With the Basic Service when can I collect my mail?
    As we are a small organisation with only a few members of staff and are sometimes out and about you must arrange a time with us when we are in the office for you to collect your mail from our main premises at 51 Malone Road, Belfast, BT9 6RY.
  • What will my address be?
    You can choose between our two premises: 51 Malone Road, Belfast, BT9 6RY or 52 Hill Street, Belfast, BT1 2LB

Latest Threads