Our valued sponsor

Blogging v/s Microblogging

uplana

Corporate Services
Mentor Group Lifetime
Apr 15, 2009
Visit site
What are some basic differences between these two platforms in terms of money making?

In my opinion, microblogging won't generate a lot of income as compared to blogging.

Blogging had a lot more flexible options like advertising, sponsoring, etc which aren't available at many MB services.

Moreover, you can't make a long description for any affiliate product.

The only plus point I've noticed is that you can disguise links and people who generally tend not to click on affiliate or referral links, will have to click them. On blogs it becomes obvious to a person that any masked link would most probably be a referral link.....and unfortunately, most people in this world don't like other people to benefit. :(

SiddFisher said:
In my opinion, microblogging won't generate a lot of income as compared to blogging.
Blogging had a lot more flexible options like advertising, sponsoring, etc which aren't available at many MB services.

Moreover, you can't make a long description for any affiliate product.

The only plus point I've noticed is that you can disguise links and people who generally tend not to click on affiliate or referral links, will have to click them. On blogs it becomes obvious to a person that any masked link would most probably be a referral link.....and unfortunately, most people in this world don't like other people to benefit. :(
I think you are right. Blogging provides more option to you to consider it as a career option. There are more chances of growth and flexibility in it in comparison to microblogging which has limited scope.

Latest Threads