Our valued sponsor

Boslil Bank Limited

cristiansilva33as

Nov 20, 2017
Visit site
Hello,
Has anyone had experience with this bank (Boslil Bank Limited)?
Any review?

Hello,
Has anyone had experience with this bank (Boslil Bank Limited)?
Any review?

Fyi they do not open accounts for georgian llc...

Reactions: Fred
Fyi they do not open accounts for georgian llc...
Exactly.

They mentioned already 2019 they open only for St. Lucia based company anymore.

They are one of the most reliable classic offshore banks in the caribbean so it just makes sense that they don't onboard any unnecessary risks.
As said already - non resident banking is coming to an end sooner then later. No matter if company or personal.

5 years from now only wealth management with significant amount of money will be possible as non-resident. For normal retail banking with day to day transactions - no chance.

Last edited:
They mentioned already 2019 they open only for St. Lucia based company anymore.
I don't know where you got this information from but, it is 100% inaccurate. They open accounts for offshore an onshore companies from many jurisdictions. Like any bank they have certain restrictions.

5 years from now only wealth management with significant amount of money will be possible as non-resident. For normal retail banking with day to day transactions - no chance.

This I appreciate is just your opinion, but I also strongly disagree with it. The world is becoming a more global place so banking across borders will become more common, not less. We'll see who is right in 5 years time :)

I don't know where you got this information from but, it is 100% inaccurate. They open accounts for offshore an onshore companies from many jurisdictions. Like any bank they have certain restrictions.

This I appreciate is just your opinion, but I also strongly disagree with it. The world is becoming a more global place so banking across borders will become more common, not less. We'll see who is right in 5 years time :)
Maybe @Martin Everson can mention to you how he loose non-resident bank accounts from year to year because of de-risking.

There is no right or wrong - it's a fact that non-resident banking is coming to an end - simply take a look at Switzerland, Singapore, Hong Kong and the UAE and how they all no longer are interested in non-resident retail banking - only personal private banking for HNWI.

Reactions: Martin Everson

Latest Threads