Our valued sponsor

bought out a stake in aex.com

I coworked with AEX for a long time when being one of the leaders of a defi.
Their founders were chinese.
AEX had majority of its (chinese) traders from our defi (CMC #4 in peak time) since they used our core and CNY stablecoin as main tokens on their exchange.
However the defi is dead since scammers took it by force via trojan in a node update and 99% of people left during the last 2 years.
So i guess aex is also not in a good mood as majority left surely for good.

btw before it turned into aex it had another name just can't remember it anymore

Last edited:
Reactions: JohnnyDoe
It was founded in 2013 bor&%#
Yes, I'm not the creator. I bought 1/5 of the company

I coworked with AEX for a long time when being one of the leaders of a defi.
Their founders were chinese.
AEX had majority of its (chinese) traders from our defi (CMC #4 in peak time) since they used our core and CNY stablecoin as main tokens on their exchange.
However the defi is dead since scammers took it by force via trojan in a node update and 99% of people left during the last 2 years.
So i guess aex is also not in a good mood as majority left surely for good.

btw before it turned into aex it had another name just can't remember it anymore
I was offered favorable terms of purchase. it's not big money. if they burn I won't be upset, but I'll also be happy if I get a good amount

Reactions: ImKing
Yes, I'm not the creator. I bought 1/5 of the company

I was offered favorable terms of purchase. it's not big money. if they burn I won't be upset, but I'll also be happy if I get a good amount
the problem on aex is the user base.
Majority of its users were our chinese holders since bitcny and bts were their major assets which you could even loan there.
Since bitshares is indirectly dead the userbase is gone.
So if you can't find a new userbase it will be difficult to make decent profit.

Chinese leaders like Jademont or bitcrab would have bought it instantly would they see a future for it.They coworked with aex VERY closly

Latest Threads