Our valued sponsor

Stake with Ledger wallet

You can’t.
You can however earn some % if you place it on some CeFi platform (understand the risk!). For example CoinLoan gives 5.2%.
understanding the risk is what people ignore - staking XMR or BTC on cefi platforms or staking ETH brings counter party risk and both ways are investment contracts, hence the answer why ETH is a security and will be regulated by SEC sooner or later - it's not necessarily bad but it is what it is

I have roughly 850K to invest right now, all hold in coins and ready to be placed somewhere with good returns on low risk? what would you do and what platform to use for my investment?

I have roughly 850K to invest right now, all hold in coins and ready to be placed somewhere with good returns on low risk? what would you do and what platform to use for my investment?
Depends on which coins you have. There are a fair amount of cryptos you can stake if you are open to some risks. The biggest is Ethereum, but there are plenty of others including Solana, Polkadot, Polygon, Tron, Cardano and many others.

Reactions: jafo