Our valued sponsor

Brex account closed

JohnnyDoe

Schrödinger's guy
Mentor Group Lifetime
Dec 6, 2021
beach
Visit site
Based on a review of recent activity on your account, Brex is unable to continue offering xxx Ltd an account. As a result, the xxx Ltd Brex account has been closed, including all associated cards and Cash accounts. You still have read-only access to your dashboard and can download account statements.

US company in good standing receiving money from PayPal and Stripe for online sales. All 100% legit. Account opened in 2020 and used without issues so far. Never touched crypto or anything, only used the account for business expenses via credit card and ACH domestic transfers.

I tried to "simulate" the registration of some companies. And for all cases they reject the registration request. Basically they only ask for the company's sector, number of employees, and average monthly revenue. I did several simulations and for all cases they reject. They don't even ask for any information about the owners of the company, if they are foreigners or anything like that. very strange.

Brex have been on a spree closing SME accounts and focusing on enterprise clients. You don't necessarily need to have done anything against their AUP.
Good to know I’m innocent.
I was moving around $100k per month through it, also cashing some cheques from Amazon.
Now they say I have to wait one day for withdrawing the balance.

Mercury seems to be the best option these days.

Why don't you open an account in a physical US bank?
Because I need to go there in person and I am too lazy. I already have an account with Chase but for another company, and I should go again in person for opening a new account.
If you receive payments from PayPal and Stripe and you don't deal with any shitcoin you could easily open an account with a real bank.
I probably can live with just Mercury

I asked what’s wrong with the account, here is their reply:

I can assure you that nothing is wrong with your company. Brex is just unable to continue offering your company an account with us.

Last edited: